Speed Oven Comparison
I want a combination Microwave and Convection oven for my kitchen renovation. I have used both a 110v Advantium and a Kitchenaid convection microwave once or twice and cannot really tell the difference between them. There are several models I am intersted in for an undercounter installation and I would like to get the groups thoughts. I mean, is the H4084 Miele really $2k better than the Wolf? Thanks for your help!
Units in order of cost....
1) Wolf Convection Microwave MWC24 ~$1200 with frame
2) Kitchenaid Convection Microwave KBHS179SSS ~$1700
3) Miele Chef Series Speed Oven H 4044 BM ~ $2100
4) GE Monogram 110v Advantium ZSC1202NSS ~ $2100
5) GE Monogram 240v Advantium ZSC2202NSS ~ $2372 (can I put this undercounter???)
6) Miele Master Chef Speed Oven H 4084 BM ~ $3100