Jack La Lanne Power Juicer?

betty_the_villagesOctober 29, 2003

Anyone have a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer? Or does anyone know of someone that has one? They advertise that you can juice an orange or apple without cutting it or pealing it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Betty in Florida

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
puc13

The skins of fruits are supposedly the best part for you aren't they? All the high concentrations of vitamins and anti-oxidants etc... Thought I read that somewhere...so we got one.
The juicer we had (don't remember what kind it was but not Jack's) was great! I loved the fresh apple and carrot juices! One thing though, is that for a full glass of fresh anything we needed a lot of that anything :-)
Enjoy!
puc

Bookmark   January 13, 2004 at 10:21PM
betty_the_villages

Thanks for the message.
I think the skins are good for you too. I am going to get my old juicer out of storage ( It is not a jack la lanne either)I think I need to drink more juices..especially carrot.
Do you still make juices? Where do you live?
Betty in Florida

Bookmark   January 13, 2004 at 10:30PM
puc13

Hi Betty, Sorry it took so long to respond...where does the time go? I'm up the coast in MA. I've been sort of lazy lately ;-) about being healthy. Made a vow though to get back to it and take better all over care of myself and family.
Did you get your juicer out and start? Does the juicer work well for you?
puc

Bookmark   February 1, 2004 at 12:55AM
betty_the_villages

I did not buy the juicer. It looked so easy and I thought about the skins being used would be great...if that happens. It just looked so easy to use <:->But I already have a juicer called "Champion" and I am using it. Jack's just sounded so easy. I wondered if anyone had one.
God Bless!
Betty in Florida

Bookmark   February 1, 2004 at 8:06AM
cupajoe

We have a vita-mix.I too saw the La lanne and wondered if it was all that.I got to preview it's capabilities at a clients house.Jack's machine seperates much of the pulp out of the juice.They have muffin and bread recipes for the ambitious.Our vita-mix won't take an apple whole.I find I have to quarter everything,but the finished drink has all the pulp in it.I like to bake but it's just too hot in Florida to commit to making high fiber bread products year round,so I think I can live with the blender we chose.BTW,mine is easier to clean than the Lalanne model.Sandy

Bookmark   August 24, 2004 at 12:32PM
betty_the_villages

I did not buy one either....smile!
I have another kind...called the Champion juicer. I love it it takes all the pulp out. It is not really hard to clean, but I just rinse the parts in warm water and it is OK. I have to cut an apple in half, but it takes all the peel and seeds out. I mostly use it for carrot juice. I use the pulp for muffins and Carrot Cake.
God Bless!
Betty

Bookmark   August 24, 2004 at 2:14PM
byrdseay

I just got the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer. I used it and it's very easy to use. The juice was very good. I used orange, kiwi, apples, and pineapple.
I got the juicer free from someone who did not use it...too much clean up. I downloaded the instruction manual and ordered the recipe book. I'm looking forward to using it more. I've seen it advertised on tv for $100. I think it is worth the price.

Bookmark   April 7, 2009 at 3:38PM
JoAnn_Fla

I have the Juice man Juicer, its great, and easy clean up.

Bookmark   June 10, 2009 at 8:46AM
shanejohnson007

Jack La Lanne is perfect if you wish to make fresh fruit juice. And, yes, you can put in large chunks of fruit..even without cutting it..

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 6:27AM
shanejohnson007

Jack La Lanne is perfect if you wish to make fresh fruit juice. And, yes, you can put in large chunks of fruit..even without cutting it..

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 6:28AM
starraffy

Jack La Lanne is good juices to the max but i bought another one cause the plug sparked one time i was juicing, so i didn't had a chance to have it repaired as it was old already so we bought lifesring juicer and we're happy about it, same speed and durability as jack la lanne... easy to clean and yields more juice.

Bookmark   February 21, 2014 at 1:01AM
starraffy

shanejohnson007 ,

~ You don't peel your fruits or remove some parts in your veggies when you juice?

Bookmark   February 21, 2014 at 1:04AM
More Discussions
Green Smoothies Question
Has anyone utilizing daily green smoothies noticed...
pink_warm_mama_1
Coke vs. Pepsi
Why do some many people like Coke and Diet Coke? Pepsi...
Kelli
How many tablespoones for a cup of coffee?
I have a mug so it about 12 ozs. I just purchased a...
harry_wild
Mirro Matic 16 quart pressure Canner
I have lost my manual for it. It was probably made...
jka1941
Plastic Bottles?
Does anyone know of a source for new 2 liter pop bottles?...
Konrad___far_north
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™