Royal Doulton bowl name?

javaandjazzJuly 18, 2011

I was at the Brimfield shows this past weekend and came across a large royal doulton bowl with camels, arabians, and a desert scene on it. Would any of you happen to know the name? It was a rather large bowl maybe just for display on a table and not for using? It was definitely old and really beautiful!Thanks, Richie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Just found it on replacements and then ebay. It's called Desert Scenes and here is a plate.

Here is a link that might be useful: Royal Desert Scenes

    Bookmark   July 18, 2011 at 6:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

wonderful!! never saw any of that pattern!
Linda C

    Bookmark   July 18, 2011 at 7:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The Camel Plates!

One of my great aunts had those, and I loved them. I never knew what they were, but we always ate off the "camel plates" when we had lunch with her.

    Bookmark   July 19, 2011 at 1:36PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Book with stamp.
Have some one seen this book stamp on a book ? and...
Mystery Lamp Company
Hello. I am trying to find out information about the...
Trying to ID style of decoration on this 19th century table
This table (called a "plant stand" by the...
W H Grindley Satin White
Can someone help me to identify the pattern? The stamp...
Need Help to ID Native American Jewelry Bracelet
I picked this up at local garage sale and thought it...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™