Samy Hair products

Wanda_ETXMay 17, 2003

Has anyone out there used any of the Samy hair products for volume.

I'm considering order some from HSN. Your comments will be apppreciated?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ponderinstuff

Sorry don't know anything about Samy products.

Perhaps if you asked some specific questions someone could help you out with other product info. Like what your hair texture is, length, what you use know etc. Everyone's hair doesn't respond to the same products the same way.

Bookmark   June 9, 2003 at 9:54PM
Wanda_ETX

I was really just hoping for some general feedback or reviews.

I was surprised that the amount of people that have read my post versus the few replies.

Personally, I have been considering ordering the product that makes flat, thin hair full with volume in just a few seconds of Samy massaging the product into the hair. It's amazing.

Then, of course, they had another product (Not Samy) on this past week that was "microfibers" of powder that would attach themselves to your hair to create great volume!? I'm not really sue about that one.

Bookmark   June 11, 2003 at 9:34PM
gabby

Save your money, it didn't work anything like it shows on TV!

Bookmark   June 17, 2003 at 3:31AM
Jenny_IL

I've never heard of the products so I don't have any info on them, but I was just curious about the comment you made.

"I was surprised that the amount of people that have read my post versus the few replies. "

I'm not trying to be rude or anything just curious as to how you know how many people have read the post?? I mean are you just guessing or is there a way to tell? Maybe I'm just missing something! :o)

Bookmark   June 19, 2003 at 1:28AM
Butterbud_

Wanda - Sorry am posting so late to your question but just came upon this site. Tried Samy (the whole line) a few months ago but from my experience, it doesn't work any better than anything you would buy at the local drug store. To answer your question about the microfibers, they are not easy to work with. Tried that as well. After you do apply the product you have to worry that the powder doesn't drift down to your face. I would advise you to save your money.

Bookmark   July 15, 2003 at 9:57PM
musgro1_aol_com

I have tried the Samy products. I like them, after using them for a while your hair is in better condition. They used to make linseed oil volumizing ampules. They work great, but I can't find them any more. Does anyone know where I might get them? My hair is extremely fine and thin. They may have changed the product or discontinued it. It works magic on my hair, so I hope someone knows how to get it.

Bookmark   January 21, 2011 at 12:23PM
More Discussions
Facial Hair from upper lip
Hi All upper lip I have an embrassing problem with...
Angel1977
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™