Tummy Tuck Jeans

debbie814May 2, 2006

These jeans intrigue me due to the tummy tuck feature. I don't have much of a tummy, but I would like it flat :-) Has anyone tried these type of jeans? I feel the price is a bit high for jeans.

Here is a link that might be useful: tummy tuck jeans

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anotherlinda

Hi, I have a pair of these. The material is *very* stretchy, but not that controlling. Inside the jeans are reinforcement areas that actually don't do much at all. I loved these the first wearing - nice, long & lean looking and very comfortable, but the material seemed to relax a bit too much after the first washing. Can't stand having to pull up my jeans after sitting... I was disappointed.

Bookmark   May 3, 2006 at 8:48PM
shaun

I just bought a pair the other day, haven't worn them yet but tried them on and they feel really nice. I think they are flattering.

I hope they dont sag like another linda's did.

Bookmark   May 5, 2006 at 8:12AM
anotherlinda

Good luck with yours Shaun. You know, I bet they have improved the fabric since I got mine. Nothing worse than a saggy crotch, eh? :)

Bookmark   May 5, 2006 at 9:25AM
shaun

Nothing worse. hahaha!

Bookmark   May 6, 2006 at 10:46AM
shaun

Well on second thought, I think it'd be worse if you had a saggy crotch and weren't wearing jeans......... oh my!

Bookmark   May 6, 2006 at 10:47AM
debbie814

Hurry up Shaun, and wear those jeans so we can get your report :-) I have a pair of DKNY jeans that I love, but I have to wear a belt to avoid the saggy crotch. Doesn't stop me from wearing them.

Bookmark   May 6, 2006 at 1:12PM
harper

I haven't worn my Levi's in 2 years. When the waistband started to fold over I knew it was time to say adios. Stretch is fine in some things, but not in jeans. And, IMO, if you have to consider a saggy crotch you've gone too far. Let it be and move on to something more body friendly.

Harper

Bookmark   May 6, 2006 at 11:19PM
centralcacyclist

Cindy, if you haven't checked out the new "stretch" denin, you'll find that the stretch feature is not your grandma's jean material but is in many cases, a barely perceptible bit of give. I have both stretch denin jeans and the regular kind and the difference is very slight. In fact I think the regular denim jeans I have from Gap bag out while I wear them worse than the stretch ones.

Bookmark   May 8, 2006 at 4:15PM
shaun

Well I wore them today and no sag. I know I'd usually get another day out of them without washing but I'm anxious to wash/dry them and see how they fit.

Stay tuned.

Bookmark   May 8, 2006 at 5:40PM
More Discussions
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™