Dr. Brandt Crease Eraser?

lilathabitMay 5, 2004

On Live with Regis and Kelly, Kelly said she's been using the Dr. Brandt Crease Eraser.

I have to say she looked good. She swore she did not have any Restylane or Botox treatments.

I realize that it could have been a covert product plug, but I was wondering if it was indeed any good.

If not, can you recommend anything else? I have 2 large eyebrow wrinkles that make me look a bit angry or tired. I am also worried about puffy undereye lids.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilathabit

Well, I feel like a dumb-a__. In Touch magazine this issue feature celebrity plastic surgery - and they think Kelly Ripa has had botox done. Oh well, wishful thinking.

Bookmark   May 17, 2004 at 10:58PM
michie1

Have you seen Dr Brandt on QVC? He is one scary looking creature!? Almost looks like a corpse to me - wouldn't dare buy any products from someone who looks like that!

Bookmark   February 21, 2006 at 12:21AM
agless12

Unfortunately YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!! so sad you have to judge a book by its cover, his products are amazing and I have met him. He is a very remarkable derm! Truly the best skin regimine Ive ever been on...I was`just surfin wish I responded 3 yrs ago!

Bookmark   September 21, 2007 at 12:39AM
More Discussions
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
You are over 60 with fine, thin, straight hair
that won't take a perm. How do you wear your hair?
pauline13
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™