Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying young!

tyradavisMay 9, 2008

Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying young!

http://www.agingbackwards.com/pages/contest

Do people tell you that you look younger than your age? WeÂve got an exciting contest you can enter to win over $1,000 in prizes, including a $1,000 Murad beauty package, a gorgeous "Portrait of Love Necklace from ShopMichele.com (as included in the Oscar Gift Bag!) and the hottest new product in Hollywood, the Lip Pump from CynthiaRowland.com! To enter the contest, go here: http://www.agingbackwards.com/pages/contest!

You upload your photo, put your age in the comment box and tell us what you do to keep Aging Backwards. In a few weeks, weÂll start the voting. You canÂt vote for yourself, so be sure to ask everyone you know, including friends, family and internet friends to sign in and vote for you! What are you waiting for?

-Tyra

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildchild

Spam alert. Let it drop.

My secret to looking young is to stay away from beauty products claiming to make one look younger. So I'm not interested. LOL

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 12:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jannie

Looking younger is a state of mind, not a physical, body. Good food, exercixe, sleep all help, not a specific "beauty product" you buy to rub into your skin. My cousin Marge has beautiful skin, all she uses on it is Ivory soap. She is 75. My Grandmother used to rub Crisco on her face. She's been gone a long time. I'm 55. last year I went into the hospital for some tests. The nurse looked at5 my chart, started freaking out. She said "I must have the wtrong patient. You look 45, not 55". The best compliment I ever got, another woman told me I looked younger than my true age. My husband and my favorite aunt think I'm "pretty". Yeah, both of them!

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 2:41PM
More Discussions
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
What to Wear with Dresses in the Winter
I notice the women on the morning shows all wear short...
blueheron
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Sponsored Products
Jamie Young Ceres Antique Gold Column Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
Jenny Foster 'Wait and Stay' Framed Print Art
Overstock.com
Safavieh Area Rug: Blossom Beige/Multi 3' x 5'
Home Depot
Premium Cirrus Ice Ball Press Kit - 2-3/4" dia.
FRONTGATE
Asher 87" modern sofa
Interior Define
Ledino Adjustable Wall Sconce No. 66704 by Philips
$99.00 | Lumens
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™