Za make-up line

NikeMay 1, 2004

Anyone ever try that Japanese make-up line Za put out by Shiseido? I recently got their two way foundation and I really like it. Apparently you can use it with a wet or dry sponge, but I've only used it dry so far and the coverage seems pretty decent. I picked up this powder/foundation at Longs. Their clean and bright display attracted my attention to it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

I'll be looking at that dry foundation; I had a similar product a few years ago that I applied dry with a fat brush and it was a fast and simple way to get a natural coverage.

Bookmark   May 1, 2004 at 6:27AM
Nike

Yeah, I like the ease of this type of product. I used to use the Shiseido one (similar turquoise colored compact), but it was hard because it only came in five different shades. Being that I live in Hawaii, a lot of the time I don't match any of the colors between all of my color changing due to the sun. Good luck!

Bookmark   May 5, 2004 at 2:19AM
Nike

I just thought that I'd bring this make-up line back to the top of the list and see again if anyone uses this line or not.

Once again I am in the market of looking for another good make-up line and am wondering if anyone else out there uses any of Za's products.

In the meantime, I was diagnosed with rosacea, so I'm having the hardest time finding a sunscreen and make-up line that will work best for me. =(

Bookmark   September 16, 2007 at 4:21AM
jtea808

Found out that in the U.S.A. they are closing their Za distrubtion/market in America it will only be in other countries.

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii and have loved the Za make-up line for several years now, because of its shade that matches my skin naturally & has a sunscreen to it. I use #22 or #23 (when I get tanned)

Shiseido of Hawaii already pulled it off all its Za Products in all the stores in Hawaii. I have already talked/called to person in charge of Za products distribution at Shiseido of Hawaii. Her suggestion that to use Shiseido products they're basically the same thing even more choices.

Anyways, I'll give it a try again. I have used it once before but I looked too fake maybe it was the wrong shade they gave me so this time I'll look more into it I mean more returns exchanges until I find the true number shade but it will be worth it.

Bookmark   October 11, 2007 at 9:51PM
More Discussions
You are over 60 with fine, thin, straight hair
that won't take a perm. How do you wear your hair?
pauline13
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
My pants are too short!
I have two pairs of pants that are 97% cotton and 3%...
Valerie Emmerich
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Does Bare minerals make your face itch????
Another thread about Bare minerals...Sorry, But I need...
Carrie_AZ
Sponsored Products
Zuo Cosmology Table Lamp Black
ModernistLighting.com
White Lines Embroidered Sheet Set - Queen
Crane and Canopy
Mason Jar Lamp
$49.99 | Dot & Bo
4'W x 22'L Treated Pine Hawthorne Bridge
Fifthroom.com
Set of 3 Bennington Slate Floor and Table Lamps
Lamps Plus