Clairol Natural Instincts Replacements??

sarahstahlApril 10, 2012

Hello,

I like the Clairol Natural instincts medium brown 765 and 77. However they no longer make this product and it is getting hard and expensive to buy. I am alergic to regular hair dye. Does anyone know of a good replacement product for the Clairol product?

Thanks,

Sarah

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
eccentric

I strongly suggest that you call Clairol and ask this question. If the person you are speaking with does not seem to understand and perhaps makes suggestions that would result in your hair turning blonde (I colour to my natural auburn so this has happened to me) - thank her and call back the next day and hope for someone else - the second person I spoke with couldn't understand why anyone would recommend the 2 processes the first CS person suggested (fortunately I did not do it). I am a walking allergy so your specific issues would have to be addressed. You might find that Clairol makes - or will be coming out with a similar product to the Natural Instincts that you have been using. Heck the word "natural" scares me. At the moment I am paying a fortune to have it coloured auburn - my grey is iron grey and horrible. If only I suited a different shade...

Bookmark   April 13, 2012 at 3:14PM
More Discussions
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
Facial Hair from upper lip
Hi All upper lip I have an embrassing problem with...
Angel1977
My pants are too short!
I have two pairs of pants that are 97% cotton and 3%...
Valerie Emmerich
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™