Coke vs. Pepsi

KelliMarch 26, 2001

Why do some many people like Coke and Diet Coke? Pepsi tastes so much better and is more cool to be seen drinking. I always drink pepsi, and never coke. I can't understand its popularity. I hope Pepsi overtakes Coke once and for all.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rgmrp_earthlink_net

Kelli, are you one of the younger readers, here? wE are glad to have you. I think coke is not as sweet and a lot of people don't like their drinks so sweet. Just a preference I guess. I think they are both going to be around for a long time. I like Mr. Pibb. Marcia

Bookmark   March 27, 2001 at 10:18PM
gahil42_aol_com

I like Pepsi,not as sicky sweet as Coke, I had a friend who worked for Coke & he offered me a ton of Coke, I had to thank him, but turned him down..just too sweet.

Bookmark   March 29, 2001 at 1:10PM
csoriano_yahoo_com

Coke. Definitely Coke. Pepsi is way too sweet. Not even lemons help the taste.

Coke...ain't nothing like the real thing, baby (if you're old enough, you'll recognize the slogan).

;-)

Bookmark   April 2, 2001 at 6:26PM
djmcor_feist_com

I like a little variety, so I drink both!! Julienne

Bookmark   April 3, 2001 at 6:28PM
wjmgmfg_ktis_net

I drink Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke. I really don't pay any attention to which brand I buy, usually whichever is on sale. I grew up as a 6 pack per day Pepsi drinker. Really can't believe that I can drink either. I really attribute it to the fact that "diet" makes both taste a little different from the regular.

Bookmark   April 4, 2001 at 9:14PM
SMASON632_aol_com

Water!!!!!

Bookmark   April 5, 2001 at 7:20AM
doris_hotmail_com

I love Coke and DH loves Pepsi. He gets a little pouty when the restaurants don't have Pepsi, but I'm a good sport, LOL

I usually get what is on sale.

Bookmark   April 5, 2001 at 6:20PM
den_ron_gte_net

I like Pepsi, but I did'nt know Coke had an uncool reputation. I must be losin it. Haa Ha

Bookmark   April 6, 2001 at 10:02PM
sharmo2u_yahoo_com

I drink both also. Whichever is on sale is the one I drink.
There is a slight difference in that Pepsi has a slight hint of lemon to it and is a little lighter flavored.
Coke is bolder and fizzier.
IMHO

Bookmark   April 8, 2001 at 12:19PM
luckydog7979_hotmail_com

Coke and diet coke any day of the week - regardless of what is on sale. If a place only sells pepsi products I usually get Dr. Pepper. I've been a coke fanatic ever since 1984 when coke introduced new coke and to show my support for the original coke I bought Coke Classic every day. I seldom drink soda any more (I like seltzer water-raspberry), but if I do it's gotta be coke. Pepsi commercials are so obnoxious any more. who cares what is trendy or in style? Drink what you like and blow off the celebrities and commercials.

Bookmark   April 13, 2001 at 1:30AM
Treasuresgn_aol_com

I like both and if I buy "good" pop-it depends which is on sale. However, I drink generic most of the time(save the good stuff for company)-at Dollar General can get a 12 pack for $2.00 all the time or a two liter bottle for 50cents. For as much pop as I drink, I couldn't afford to drink the good stuff all the time!

Bookmark   April 16, 2001 at 5:44PM
jungstew_wctc_net

I've taken the Pepsi Challenge several times (5 I think!) and each time have picked PEPSI!!!! IF I order Coke then I have to ask for SEVERAL lemons to go with it!!!! Usually I'll have water if the choice is only Coke products!!!!!
Have to say though, that I didn't know it was uncool to drink Coke -- thought it was just my taste preference!!!

Bookmark   April 28, 2001 at 8:25PM
maz_angel_gateway_net

Both. Coke if its a mixed drink, Pepsi if its by itself. I hate taking sides, lol.

Bookmark   April 29, 2001 at 2:14AM
Chriscrndr_aol_com

Have to agree that Pepsi is much better than Coke. (actually Mountain Dew is the nectar of the gods, but we're talking cola here). Having said that, Coke will always be much bigger than Pepsi because Coke tastes so much better when mixing drinks. Pepsi needs to make a cola than mixes well.

Bookmark   May 2, 2001 at 11:08PM
mami23112_yahoo_com

Liberal people gave a bad rap to Coke several years ago when the problem of whites controling South Africa. Pepsi together with other companies pulled out of that country but Coke stayed. Mainly young people boycotted Coke and stopped drinking it. By the way, Coke did a favor to the working class there by staying. The companies that chose to leave left a large amount of unemployment.

Bookmark   May 3, 2001 at 3:04PM
lipsmackin_thirstquenching_com

Diet Coke every time.
Yesterday in our local store pepsi was half the price of coke (on sale) but I just don`t like the taste and so I bought the Coke- pepsi tastes too watery.

Bookmark   May 6, 2001 at 12:08PM
tmkaku_aol_com

I am another Coke drinker. I like how there's more kick to it (the fizzy stuff). I think Coke drinkers tend to like 7-up as well and Pepsi drinkers tend to like Sprite. Am I wrong?

Bookmark   May 14, 2001 at 3:07AM
kimmicat_yahoo_com

I buy either Coke or Pepsi, whichever one is on sale. BF and I do prefer Coke though, while the kids prefer Pepsi.

Bookmark   May 14, 2001 at 2:31PM
mentha_101_hotmail_com

I happen to agree that Pepsi is better. I happen to like RC more than either on though.

Bookmark   May 18, 2001 at 12:22AM
Jill_noyb_com

Coke all the way. Pepsi is too sweet. I do my best to avoid restaurants that don't serve Coke. As for diet, I could go either way.

Bookmark   May 18, 2001 at 9:22PM
crtmama_aol_com

Personally, I prefer Diet Coke and will drink Pepsi only if a must...BUT I do like Diet Mt. Dew which is a Pepsi Product!

Bookmark   May 20, 2001 at 11:55PM
SCREW_YOU_COM

you are all crazy... There is no difference in ingrediants in either product.And what the hell is with drinking one or the other because of popularity?Hey Britany Spears drinks
Pepsi,so will i,hey that guy from friends is a painkiler junkie and an alchaholic,lets do that too.Get some self respect,loser

Bookmark   May 21, 2001 at 4:02PM
dolfannat_yahoo_com

I like Pepsi better too.I actually drink Caffeine-Free Pepsi. Living in Atlanta *Coke headquarters* I'm in the minority.Parents of my sons soccer buddy work for Coke and wouldn't drink the Pepsi I had brought for the parents when it was my turn for snack. I too try to drink more water anyway.

Bookmark   May 22, 2001 at 3:01PM
lab711_hotmail_com

I will take what ever is on sale.

Bookmark   June 2, 2001 at 6:33PM
hello_yahoo_com

I am loyal to Diet Coke (I think Diet Pepsi tastes terrible!!). But if it's regular (sugar-filled soda), either Coke or Pepsi is fine with me.

Bookmark   June 6, 2001 at 8:08AM
alwayscocacola_ic24_net

Coca cola tastes way better. Pepsi sucks big time, and I cant drink it but i suppose it is down to people's personal preference.

Bookmark   July 4, 2001 at 4:34PM
scionfire_hotmail_com

Whoa...Coke is definite for me...Pepsi is just way tooooooo sweet. I mean..if i drink pepsi, my teeth sort of becomes "squeeky" meaning that there is too much sugar. Anyway, drinking coke really gives the drinker a "Ummph" unlike Pepsi which just makes the drinker want to drink more water to dowse the overwhelming sweetness of pepsi..:P

Bookmark   July 5, 2001 at 6:41AM
tracy_nowhere_com

Coke... no contest.

Bookmark   July 5, 2001 at 12:29PM
Diana_123

Coke, Coke, Coke!
NOT Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi!

Bookmark   July 14, 2001 at 11:39PM
jasminestar

I usually drink both myself, but if I have a choice it's definatly coke. Hubby and son prefer Mountain Dew. I'm not to fond of that.

Bookmark   July 23, 2001 at 4:19PM
lois_thegardner_sympatico_ca

I really can't tell the difference, anyway I prefer a niiiice cup of tea. lol

Bookmark   July 24, 2001 at 7:45PM
heather_on

Diet Coke is the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   July 27, 2001 at 10:48AM
blaric_go_com

Coke is the REAL DEAL. Pepsi is for weiners. Pepsi will always be number 2 behind Coke. Pepsi tastes like liquid candy, probably why alot of kiddies like it more than Coke.

Long live Coke!

Bookmark   July 30, 2001 at 4:36PM
vgkg

To me, Pepsi is sweeter than classic coke but the classic coke tastes a bit on the mediciny side. Wierd, but I preferred the new coke, probably the only one out here, ha. vgkg

Bookmark   August 14, 2001 at 2:50PM
shae0516

I'll drink either...before I went to Hawaii in 1996, I only drank coke, but since Pepsi is mainly what they serve there, I got hooked. But in the long run, I think I drink more Coke (they are one of our clients and provide it free at the the office along with all the other Coke products)

Bookmark   August 14, 2001 at 2:58PM
webmaster_lostsanctuary_zzn_com

I am a diabetic and I find that Coke takes away the symptoms of a low blood sugar raction quicker than Pepsi. It is true about Coke being very sweet. Did you know that Coke is what people like professional dancers and rock stars border their stage with so they don't slip off the edge? Coke is sprayed in a border along the edge of the stage and allowed to dry the edges become like fly paper.

Bookmark   August 21, 2001 at 3:32AM
alissan_shemail_com

Pepsi, pepsi, pepsi!!!

Bookmark   August 21, 2001 at 9:48PM
Alice_sj

Pepsi

Bookmark   September 7, 2001 at 4:12PM
greenlady_zensearch_com

Shasta Cola or RC are my first preferences. I think diet coke tastes like regular pepsi. Don't really have a preference, but I like lemon in any of them.

Bookmark   September 8, 2001 at 1:20PM
Lucky

Coke!!

Bookmark   September 9, 2001 at 1:31AM
dazey_17_hotmail_com

COKE of course!!!!!

Diet pepsi however does taste better then diet coke but i don't drink diet pop. I'm a young person and i don't think that pepsi is better.

Coke!!!!!!

Bookmark   September 21, 2001 at 10:49AM
Marakone_Webtv_net

I think they both taste pretty lousy.

Bookmark   September 22, 2001 at 9:34AM
anon_earthlink_net

Pepsi, Pepsi! (Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger! No Coke!)

Bookmark   September 27, 2001 at 5:48PM
kerryjordan_clemmensen_as

I gotta go with Coke - to me (and dh), Pepsi tastes flat or something.... Its so irritating when you go to a restaurant and order Coke and they bring you a Pepsi thinking there's no difference! There is a major difference in the flavor!

Bookmark   September 28, 2001 at 4:54PM
Jan_OBX

Definitely Coke and Diet Coke. If a restaurant only offers Pepsi, I will either leave or ask for water.

Bookmark   October 2, 2001 at 1:52AM
Pepsi123_pepsi_com

PEPSI THE $hit! ahh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Here is a link that might be useful: The Best Website in the world

Bookmark   October 2, 2001 at 8:25PM
akaDenise

Coke rules!

You Pepsi drinkers ought to take the "tastebud" counting test from Discover magazine. I did and it turns out I have way more tastebuds than the average person. That's why I and others like me can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi. (sticking out my tastebud loaded tongue at you Pepsi drinks!)

Bookmark   October 5, 2001 at 11:44AM
Les_nc

SUN DROP.
If you have to ask. You live in the wrong part of the country.

Bookmark   October 6, 2001 at 4:49PM
deb_fl

I love diet pepsi..I & many others at my work harrassed the vp that in charge of our pop machines at the hospital..that he finally put in a pepsi machine...I also remember Pepsi celebrating because of Coke sales going down that they tried to change the recipe for coke...then when that didnt work went back to the old recipe...PEPSI IS BEST!!! and I am old enough to remember all the slogans.(smile)

Bookmark   October 14, 2001 at 9:23PM
sprtn185_aol_com

Pepsi. Taste better and no after taste, also coke taste like cigarettes smell anymore, and doesn't seem to cool as well in the plastic bottle. It does take on outside odors. Taste it and see, if you get it from a convenience store where they can smoke it taste just like it. NO THANKS TO COKE!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   October 19, 2001 at 1:01AM
sharkstooth

PEPSI for me too!!!!!!

Bookmark   October 22, 2001 at 11:17AM
Tiffany

When i drink carbonated drinks, I prefer pepsi. I never liked how coke didn't really have a flavor... just sticky-sweetness that was waaaay too carbonated and stuck to the inside of my mouth. Sorry Coke fans :(

Bookmark   October 22, 2001 at 6:35PM
solsthumper

A pondering thread, and here I was concerned about bioterrorism.... silly me.

Sol~decrepit ol' fogey Coke drinker. ;Ã

Bookmark   October 29, 2001 at 8:51AM
Dawn_P

Iced tea's my drink, but I think Coke has more of a "bite", so that's my preference.

Bookmark   October 31, 2001 at 9:44AM
npm2k_aol_com

I drink what I like and it happens to be Coke. I like the fact that Britany Spears is the same way!!! Pepsi pays her over 75 million dollars to promote their products, yet she has been busted drinking Coke products twice in October alone. So even if you get paid the big bucks to promote a product it does not change your CHOICE!!!! You gotta love America, GOD BLESS THE USA

Bookmark   October 31, 2001 at 8:16PM
qcbetty

Coke is IT.......but I actually prefer Dr. Pepper.

Fact of the matter is, either one will kill ya.........LOL.....why not just eat the 8-10 teaspoons of sugar in each one and chase it with a seltzer water. Same difference.

Bookmark   November 18, 2001 at 10:54AM
paul_h

PEPSI is S W I L L

Bookmark   November 30, 2001 at 8:01PM
cherryfizz

Pepsi

Hey Paul - if you don't like Pepsi quit drinking mine. I think you are the type of guy who shakes the bubbles out of your Coke before you drink it! LOL

Love from your sister

Bookmark   December 2, 2001 at 12:37AM
Teri7

Love coke or diet-pepsi. I don't like Diet Coke or Pepsi!

Bookmark   December 2, 2001 at 11:54AM
yhaupt_telusplanet_net

Definiatly PEPSI!!!! I used to be a die-hard coke drinker, until it ate away at my stomach. Too painfull! Than I had to switch to Pepsi, didn't really want too, but it didn't hurt my stomach to drink it. That was 10 or more years ago, but now I'm definatly a Pepsi-a-holic!

Bookmark   December 6, 2001 at 1:31AM
msnikki

PEPSI

Bookmark   December 27, 2001 at 12:46PM
paul1066_webtv_net

Hey Anne...I would rather drink warm flat coke if available than cold fizzy pepsi. Maybe I had to grab your pepsi to wash down your cabbage roll cassarole with saurkraut added for "T A N G"

Bookmark   December 30, 2001 at 12:01AM
atrus_aitrus_org

Pepsi brings up bile into my mouth.

The recipe for pepsi is 6 ounces of corn syrup, an ounce of water, carbonation, and cane sugar.

Coke is delicious. If you chill it, pour it into a large glass and drop three large ice cubes into it, you'll have an orgasm.

Bookmark   January 1, 2002 at 7:21PM
bonovoxy

Took that Pepsi challenge thing in the 80's twice.
Both times I honestly picked what tasted better, both times I picked Coke..the Pepsi is much sweeter than Coke.
I also perfer 7-up over Sprite(too sweet again)

Bookmark   January 6, 2002 at 5:47AM
bulldinkie

PEPSI...Even my lab likes it we have our big family gathering every year if kids set their can down forget it she drinks it.

Bookmark   January 11, 2002 at 4:07PM
Aaliyah

I like others have taken the pepsi challenge several times over, and I can always tell the difference! I hate pepsi with a passion, it tastes nasty 2 me. I've always been a coke kinda girl

Aaliyah

p.s. have any of u guys tried the challenge? wat did u think of it?

Bookmark   January 12, 2002 at 3:34PM
wolf34_bellsouth_net

Well, I believe thats 30 votes for coke, 19 for pepsi, 13 for either, and 5 for something else. Kelli, I guess more people drink coke, people who don't care whats "cool" but what tastes best.
Oh yea, make that 31 votes for coke!

Bookmark   January 12, 2002 at 10:04PM
sha_lyn

pepsi taste like you disolved sweettarts in a glass of tap water. It is weak, too sweet and flat.
I like Coke but prefer Dr Pepper or Lemon/Lime Slice When I can find it.

Bookmark   January 16, 2002 at 5:31PM
tracymomof4

i cant a bit of difference in the taste so i used to buy which ever was on sale but they have gotten so dang expensive here that i gave up buying em here for the house i will occasionally stop and get one at a machine or something if im out somewhere and i still order em a restuarant but when the 2 liter bottles went up to $1.59 from $1.09 overnight and the 24 pack of cans up to $5.39 i said forget it.

Bookmark   February 8, 2002 at 7:03AM
darkeyedgirl

I don't drink either one, but in years past when I have had to choose between the two (like at the occasionaly fast food place), I choose Coke.

I could give two good hoots about what other people think of me and the beverage I'm drinking, so looking "uncool" with a Coke is fine with me.

- darkeyedgirl

Bookmark   February 12, 2002 at 3:44PM
Yugi

Clearly Kelli and others don;t know that Coke taste better. Coke has a better bottle, lemon-lime partner(sprite) and has Christina who is alot bettre than Britney so Coke is better than PEPSI

Bookmark   June 16, 2002 at 12:27PM
charles_von_hamm

Coke is the best. I agree with Scott.

RE: Coke vs. Pepsi
Posted by: Scott (atrus@aitrus.org) on Tue, Jan 1, 02 at 19:21

Pepsi brings up bile into my mouth.
The recipe for pepsi is 6 ounces of corn syrup, an ounce of water, carbonation, and cane sugar.

Coke is delicious. If you chill it, pour it into a large glass and drop three large ice cubes into it, you'll have an orgasm.

Bookmark   June 27, 2002 at 11:48AM
Shena_TX

Dr. Pepper, y'all!

Bookmark   July 29, 2002 at 3:16PM
blaric

COKE RULES! Did you all know Pepsi filed bankruptcy back in the early days? They went out of business for a short while. Saw it on a documentary on TLC.

Bookmark   August 15, 2002 at 11:35AM
pkock

Between the two, I prefer Pepsi. I think it has more cola flavor; Coke straight from the can/bottle is too fizzy.

Then again, I may just be rebelling. My mom is a die-hard Coke drinker. That is ALL she will drink. No water, juice, etc. Just Coke. And yes, she gets upset when restaurants don't carry it, says Pepsi gives her heartburn.

My favorite pop, though, is Faygo Blue Moon Mist. ;) The red, akin to Mt. Dew's Code Red, is a close second. Yes, I have a mouthful of sweet teeth and the dentist bills to prove it.

BTW, Coke is useful when the car battery gets corroded and won't make a proper connection. Pour it right on the battery terminals, wait a couple minutes, and scrub with a brush. I have done this a few times. Kind of scary when you think about it. :)

Bookmark   August 19, 2002 at 1:35AM
gremus18

Coke is a more mature soft drink. It has a more mellow flavor and taste more like cola should, not as sweet and all. Coke is the original.

Bookmark   September 5, 2002 at 2:52PM
publickman

I hate all cola drinks--I don't know why anyone drinks any of it. I only drink clear sodas, usually grapefruit flavored, but I like lime, lemon-lime, and the Clearly Canadian blackberry soda (do they still make that?).

Bookmark   September 6, 2002 at 10:14PM
Rhonda142

I love Pepsi but I can drink Coke from like as long as it in fountain drink taste too thick out of a can for me. I don't like anything diet except 7up.
:)

Bookmark   September 7, 2002 at 2:10PM
tomh_ga

Try this test. Get some Pepsi & Coke and a supply of paper cups. Put either Coke or Pepsi in both cups but tell your friends that one is Pepsi and one is Coke. Have them identify them. You'll be surprised at the number of people who will identify one cup as Pepsi and the other Coke. Also run a real test (identifying brands) between Coke and Pepsi in unmarked cups. You'll be amazed at the incorrect guesses.

Bookmark   September 9, 2002 at 3:52PM
poobaloo

It's good that we have both! Otherwise, we would never be able to appreciate the good things about each of them.

Bookmark   September 13, 2002 at 4:35PM
Kevin_S

Used to like coke in glass bottles but it's PEPSI now.....

Bookmark   September 24, 2002 at 12:06AM
wvcreeper

Diet Pepsi for me, I prefer..............

Bookmark   October 16, 2002 at 5:57PM
bizzylizzy

DH and I are Pepsi drinkers all the way. That's 2 votes for pepsi.

Bookmark   November 4, 2002 at 9:51AM
jasavak

I can tell if one molecule is missing in a beer, but I can see much difference between two different cans of carbonated water with 39 grams of sugar in them.

Bookmark   August 3, 2003 at 2:56AM
askonovd

Diet Pepsi! Umm umm Good! Much more refreshing, no aftertaste. Nope, they did not pay me 75 million say it. Yes, I am old enough to remember all the slogans. Don't know how many taste buds an old lady like me has left but they all stand up and get happy when that first drops hits my tongue! Go Pepsi! Andrea

Bookmark   October 27, 2003 at 1:06PM
wildchild

If I can't have iced tea (unsweetened) I'll have a diet PEPSI please. But only in a can....no plastic bottles. And am I alone in thinking all diet sodas taste awful from a fountain? Love the coke polar bear, but like the "wit" of the pepsi commercials.

Bookmark   January 15, 2004 at 10:18AM
kframe19

"Pepsi tastes so much better is more cool to be seen drinking."

Ignoring for the moment the tortured grammar and syntax, the obvious answer to your question is that it's a matter of personal preference.

If every human on earth were a clone from the same master, then perhaps 1 choice would be suitable for every individual.

What a boring world that would be, not to mention confusing.

"Hi, Fred!"

"I'm not Fred, I'm Ted."

"Well, you look like Fred."

"Of course I look like Fred, we ALL look like Fred, we're clones, you idiot!"

As for looking "cool" drinking a Pepsi as opposed to a Coke...

Oh. My. I don't look cool. I'm heartbroken. I'm shattered. I'm... I'm... feeling exactly what I felt when I looked at all the supposedly "cool" kids when I was in high school -- pity, for THEM, that their essential sense of self worth is dictated by a group lemming mentality based on conformity.

I didn't have time for it then, I don't have time for it now.

I'm going to continue to drink my Diet Rite and be very happy with it.

Bookmark   January 21, 2004 at 4:07PM
marilyn_c

Diet Coke...but preferably in the plastic bottles, not the can, and no ice.

Bookmark   January 29, 2004 at 6:20PM
Nike

I'm sorry, but I'm a total Coke drinker. I think that Pepsi has less kick to it and that it's sweeter than Coke. I do settle for Pepsi when Coke isn't available though...

Bookmark   April 5, 2004 at 3:40AM
joann23456

I don't like sugared cola, though I *love* root beer and - yes - 7up.

I drink Diet Coke, and when I'm somewhere that has only Pepsi, I drink something else.

Though I do drink much more water than any soda.

Bookmark   September 4, 2004 at 2:20AM
sapphires

I have to have my Pepsi. It annoys me alot when I am out at a place to eat and all they offer is Coke. I've gone to Costa Rica about four times now and the last time I was there I found Pepsi, I was so thrilled. I just don't like the taste of Coke.
Sapphires

Bookmark   May 5, 2005 at 2:17PM
connie0751

COKE! COCA-COLA! Long live Coke! (In the bottle please.) I love Coke!

Bookmark   November 22, 2005 at 9:00PM
soccergurl

I'm sorry, but I'm a coke fan. I don't care about looking cool, I just drink what I like. Pepsi may have won the taste test challenge, but coke won my taste buds favor.

Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 7:01PM
judiegal6

PEPSI!!! Coke is definitely sweeter tasting, too much.

Bookmark   July 19, 2007 at 4:16PM
bonelady

Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi rules!

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 8:31AM
puppygirl1962

Diet Pepsi, diet pepsi, diet pepsi!!! I hate that Subway, Mcdonalds, and other places have coke products. Coke buys them off or something. It's very disappointing to have to settle for diet coke.

Bookmark   August 27, 2007 at 12:25AM
plasticgarden

COKE IS IT....FOR ME!!!

Pepsi is flat and Britney sucks.

Bookmark   October 16, 2007 at 3:09AM
randomspirit

Coke has more of a refined taste and Pepsi is way too sugary for me.

Bookmark   December 6, 2007 at 3:08PM
gor-gor

Diet Coke for me. If I'm out and they bring me pepsi instead they are the devil and I send it back and get mountain dew or some other citrusy thing pepsi makes. There is just no contest, I'll spend whatever it takes for DC. I also stay true to Jiff. :)

Bookmark   August 6, 2009 at 11:02PM
nancylouise_gw

Pepsi and only Pepsi(actually diet pepsi no caffeine) Coke is wayyyy to sweet for my taste. If they only have Coke offered, I drink water.

Bookmark   July 12, 2011 at 9:57AM
vieja_gw

must be genetics ... but I am a Pepsi fan & can taste the difference right away if I get Coke by mistake. To me, Coke tastes sweeter & I prefer Pepsi!

Bookmark   April 10, 2012 at 4:58PM
Suzi AKA DesertDance

We did a blind challenge taste test with our family. That was everybody. The old, the young, and even a couple neighbors.

Pepsi won, hands down.

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 10:12AM
princessnatasha

On a stinking hot day as long as its COLD it goes down real well.....
I don't mind either and will buy what ever is on sale.....

Bookmark   January 26, 2014 at 11:18PM
More Discussions
why my ginger lemon drink explode?
Hi there Ginger drink is actually natural drink that...
sherlyyu
K Cup Compatible Coffee Machines - NOT Keurig!
I'm not a coffe drinker but seeking to buy a machine*...
karyn
refresher drink
Quick post any drink recipe containing vital energy...
Adams07
Kale juicing
KALE-AID KALE JUICE RECIPE It is low in calories and...
starraffy
Homemade Gingerbeer.
Some time ago there was a request for gingerbeer recipes....
joanmary_z10
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™