Delicious & stylish punch

balalaikagapMarch 6, 2008

I was asked to make "some kind of non-alcoholic punch" for a recent family party. I made something up and it was so good & very popular at the party! Figured someone else might like to know about it.

64 oz. bottle Pomegranate-Blueberry cocktail

2-liter bottle ginger ale

frozen blueberries

I just mixed the juice & the ginger ale, and floated the frozen blueberries in it. It was FANTASTIC.

The P-B cocktail can generally be found with the cranberry juice cocktails at the grocery store. It's in that same type of non-refrigerated plastic juice container. It's not pure pomegranate & blueberry juices so it's not all that expensive. This would certainly be amazing with pure pomegranate & blueberry juices, but also very expensive!

Pomegranate & blueberry are so stylish these days with all the hubbub about antioxidants, so my punch seemed very hip. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pomegranate-blueberry cocktail

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Actually I like most bottles of "juice cocktail" be it cranberry, cran rasp, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry-kiwi or tangerine, mixed with club soda ( I don't like the added sweetness of gingerale or 7-up) and spiked with some slivers of fresh lime or lemon....or other citrus.
I serve a pitcher of the stuff when ever I serve wine at a gathering. And white grape juice, some lime and club soda makes a lovely punch that looks very like white wine.
Linda C

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 7:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thai_chicken

This is delicious and perfect for the bout of hot weather we have been having, I added a little peach schnapps, not too much, was scrumy

Bookmark   May 7, 2008 at 6:52AM
More Discussions
What happened to the taste of Coffee?
What happened to the taste of coffee? My favorite coffee...
lovetogarden
Worst beer?
The post on your favorite drink made me think of some...
AB
Jack La Lanne Power Juicer?
Anyone have a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer? Or does anyone...
betty_the_villages
Mirro Matic 16 quart pressure Canner
I have lost my manual for it. It was probably made...
jka1941
Eggnog: Vanilla Extract Separating?
I've been playing around with eggnog recipes. The one...
jsfox
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™