Delicious & stylish punch

balalaikagapMarch 6, 2008

I was asked to make "some kind of non-alcoholic punch" for a recent family party. I made something up and it was so good & very popular at the party! Figured someone else might like to know about it.

64 oz. bottle Pomegranate-Blueberry cocktail

2-liter bottle ginger ale

frozen blueberries

I just mixed the juice & the ginger ale, and floated the frozen blueberries in it. It was FANTASTIC.

The P-B cocktail can generally be found with the cranberry juice cocktails at the grocery store. It's in that same type of non-refrigerated plastic juice container. It's not pure pomegranate & blueberry juices so it's not all that expensive. This would certainly be amazing with pure pomegranate & blueberry juices, but also very expensive!

Pomegranate & blueberry are so stylish these days with all the hubbub about antioxidants, so my punch seemed very hip. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pomegranate-blueberry cocktail

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Actually I like most bottles of "juice cocktail" be it cranberry, cran rasp, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry-kiwi or tangerine, mixed with club soda ( I don't like the added sweetness of gingerale or 7-up) and spiked with some slivers of fresh lime or lemon....or other citrus.
I serve a pitcher of the stuff when ever I serve wine at a gathering. And white grape juice, some lime and club soda makes a lovely punch that looks very like white wine.
Linda C

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 7:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thai_chicken

This is delicious and perfect for the bout of hot weather we have been having, I added a little peach schnapps, not too much, was scrumy

Bookmark   May 7, 2008 at 6:52AM
More Discussions
Kumbucha?
Anyone brewing Kumbucha? :) Arum
dena_eft
K Cup Compatible Coffee Machines - NOT Keurig!
I'm not a coffe drinker but seeking to buy a machine*...
karyn
Jack La Lanne Power Juicer?
Anyone have a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer? Or does anyone...
betty_the_villages
why my ginger lemon drink explode?
Hi there Ginger drink is actually natural drink that...
sherlyyu
Plastic Bottles?
Does anyone know of a source for new 2 liter pop bottles?...
Konrad___far_north
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™