Youthful Essence.........Anyone tried it?

simply_sheliaApril 20, 2003

I was watching the infomercial and it really caught my attention.Has anyone tried this product and did you like it?

It's the one with the cream with little crystals and the battery operated brush that is suppose to gently slough off dead dull skincells.Light dermabrasian but you do it at home.Susan Lucci promotes it.Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MsDevon

I havent heard of that one but I have the I Skin (by Dermanew) that seems like the same thing and it works pretty well (though Ive only used it twice).
HTH!
Devon

Bookmark   April 20, 2003 at 10:01PM
simply_shelia

Thanks Devon.

Bookmark   April 21, 2003 at 1:27PM
Terrapots

I've used the I skin sold at Sally's and it really seems to make a difference. I've used 15-20% AHA for over a year and this microdermabrasion gave me more visible immediate results. I've only used it three times so far and no bad side effects that I can detect and my skin really glows afterwards.

Bookmark   May 1, 2003 at 1:45AM
chameleonltd

I've been using it for a few weeks and can't say that I see too much of a difference. The best I can say is it give a good base for when I use my face tanner. guess I'll try "Terrapots" I Skin from Sally's and see if I get a change.

Bookmark   June 27, 2003 at 3:36PM
dragonfly2

Another idea to try is take a small amount of baking soda and mix it with your face washing cream or lotion in the palm of your hand. It works just as well to remove dead skin cells as the high price spread and cost pennies. Read that in "Don't Go To The Cosmetic Counter Without Me" had some great ideas.

Bookmark   July 7, 2003 at 12:23PM
More Discussions
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
My pants are too short!
I have two pairs of pants that are 97% cotton and 3%...
Valerie Emmerich
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Coconut Oil
I have been hearing so much abut the benefits of Coconut...
mizscarlett2001
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™