Little Chief Smoker

earlNovember 11, 2004

Just bought some Boston butt pork for $.99 a lb. Cut it into right size chunks, for putting in bean soup or greens, and smoked it in the Little Chief smoker. I could tell you about some other stuff, but no one ever posts her, so it would be a waste of my time. :-( I've even going to check the box below because my email box won't be filled up with crazy posts from this thread. Haha.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jimtex

Earl, come on back over to the bbq forum. We can use it to talk about our smoked meats. I dont think they are really into it on the recipe or cooking forum. I'll check back here until you show up and we can BS.

Bookmark   December 20, 2004 at 8:36PM
earl

Jim, I love cooking food over wood, or gas [if smoke is applied], or just smoke like with the Little Chief. It's colder than a snowman's butt here right now [about zero] last night, so I'm sort of shut down.

Bookmark   December 20, 2004 at 9:22PM
jimtex

We do a lot of BBQing down here but I really havent done any smoking until lately. I gave my parents a stainless Redi Smoke electric about 20 yrs ago and they gave it back to me a few weeks ago. I've been making jerky in it which has been really good. If it ever stops raining I'm going to do some more Buckboard bacon. I'm also going to do some pork butts like I do in the big pit and make pulled pork. Let me know whats going on when the weather permits and I'll do the same.

Bookmark   December 22, 2004 at 5:16PM
More Discussions
Bakers and Chefs gas grills ????
Anybody know about these grills that Sam's Clubs sell...
jimt
Ceramic vs Gas - is it practical?
I will be installing a new grill this summer in an...
Lucky_Rugger
how to remove paint stain from stainless steel bbq?
someone spilled what appears to be stain or paint on...
wantboost
Stereo for BBQ Island
Hello - Anyone have an outdoor stereo installed in...
wardman
Ironworks gas grill
Greetings, Does anyone have any experience or knowledge...
sundance1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™