What about the poulty cones?

alexanndraSeptember 9, 2004

So, do you guys like those poultry cones where the chicken/turkey does a handstand inside the grill? Any brands you like in particular? ...especially for turkey (I'm getting an early start!).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's called a Tipsy Chicken Cooker and yes we do enjoy it.
This has been the best ever. Now they have this thing that captures the grease, for the pit. No more little can.
Check it out on www.tipsychicken.com or www.grilltrap.com
Have a great day.

    Bookmark   September 20, 2004 at 10:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, CC. What's it made of? It looks like something I could just have made, since I won't be in the US before Thanksgiving! Is it steel or aluminum or some other material? Thanks!

    Bookmark   September 21, 2004 at 1:23AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Rebuild a Weber Silver-b grille?
I have a 8 year old Weber Silver-B grille. Is been...
I'm thinking about getting my husband a smoker, and...
Need suggestion for a gas cooktop to use outdoor
Can someone please suggest a gas cooktop/burner that...
members mark grills
anyone have a professional liquid propane gas island...
lynx or dcs best prices?
I had posted this in the appliance section but this...
Sponsored Products
Safavieh Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Safavieh Rugs Cambridge Black/Ivory 6 ft. x 6
Home Depot
Campania International Summer Meadow Planter - Set of 2 - 8827-0502
$519.99 | Hayneedle
Croscill Opal Comforter Set - 2A0-003O0-0271/446
$249.99 | Hayneedle
Days of your Lives Timers
$129.99 | Dot & Bo
MLB Tailgate Toss Cornhole Set - 6MLB-D-105
$77.89 | Hayneedle
Ellis Curtain Logan Check Lined Scallop Valance - T 680-LINED SCALLOP VALANCE-BL
$28.99 | Hayneedle
Hamilton Beach 10092 Travel Clothes Iron and Steamer - 10092
$29.99 | Hayneedle
Furniture of America Jillian 2 Drawer Nightstand - Black - YNJ-02BLK
$181.96 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™