Electric Oven/Range faulty wiring
Our 6 year-old Samsung oven wasn't heating and I noticed some discoloration on the wall behind it. I pulled the back cover and saw that one of the leads to the heating element was unattached and burned to a crisp. The wire itself seems okay (?) but the element is definitely not what it used to be. I'm guessing the connection was always loose.
Even though I'm able to reattach it and it works, I assume the heating element needs to be replaced. If so, would I have ANY luck with Samsung (via a service technician) who might point to a faulty loose connection? Or, will this be out-of-pocket regardless due to the unit's age?