Charbroil Parts

brnthumbinflAugust 12, 2002

I've got a 6 (or so) year old Cooking Zone. Having a terrible time finding parts. Finally found a place that sent me the burner, but now I need the grate that sits above the burners that the porcelain briquettes go on. My grill is old enough that the model #s are long gone.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bsbbq

My best recommendation would be to try either a universal fit grate available at home centers, (Home Depot or Lowes) or maybe try Charbroil direct. Try the link below. Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Charbroil parts

Bookmark   August 12, 2002 at 5:41PM
bbarel

http://www.buy-gasgrills.com/ claims they can get parts for virtually any grill. Click on Parts and describe the part you are looking for and they will respond with an email with part availability and price. They responded to my inquiry within 24 hours and they had the part I was interested in, but I was not looking for a Charbroil part.

Bookmark   August 15, 2002 at 12:14AM
EGR1

This site might have some parts you could order as well, they had parts for my '97 Charmglow.

http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/gasgrillparts/brands/

I ended up buying the universal Charbroil replacement parts at Home Depot and they're working well. I got the replacement burner, the Flavorizer bars which replaced my grate and Lava Rocks, and also a Thermometer which almost fit into a hole already in the cover.

So far, everything works well. My old burner had been reduced to a pile of rust with flames jetting out.

-ER

Bookmark   August 19, 2002 at 1:50PM
More Discussions
Smokin-it Smokers
Smokin-it now has a 4 smoker line up. Judging from...
dcrb
Do you need to secure a grill on the patio?
I live in a state that gets tornado warnings on occasion...
ncdel
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Found this recipe and it is a keeper! Easy marinade...
LKZZ
Stereo for BBQ Island
Hello - Anyone have an outdoor stereo installed in...
wardman
Need suggestion for a gas cooktop to use outdoor
Can someone please suggest a gas cooktop/burner that...
Novie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™