furniture identification

izzybee74June 24, 2013

Wondering if someone could enlighten me as to the style of furniture and what the markings that are stenciled on the back of the headboard mean, there is no furniture maker name on the bed. The markings are: 107 1/2 Myrtle

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I was just on a decorating site this morning looking at 1940's furniture
and was very surprised to see almost the same headboard. I saw this post yesterday and didn't have a clue, though I think it is very nice.
You could have floored me when I saw one on the decorating site represented as mid 1940's.
hope this helps.

    Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 7:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's the vaguely French style from 1930s-40s

The markings meant something to the manufacturer, the seller, or even a moving company.

    Bookmark   June 26, 2013 at 11:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Are garage sales a thing of the past?
Years ago when my mom and I had garage sales, our yard...
Antique/Retro Fridge Loud Vibration noise
My retro 1946 Frigidaire fridge started making very...
Tina Jansen
Help Glassware/Stemware Experts
Please any glassware experts out there know...
Need help with Collection Francaise Lamps
Hi, I am trying to find out some information about...
Sponsored Products
Cannes LED Sofa by Artkalia
$769.00 | Lumens
Istikbal Fantasy Fabric Sleeper - 10-FAN-S1040-03-0
$849.99 | Hayneedle
Uttermost Harkin Red Accent Chest
Beyond Stores
Turner Walnut Round End Table
Authentic Models Royal Navy Media Cabinet
Classic Hostess
Deluxe Extra Large Soft Hammock Swing Chair
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™