Who are staying and .....

krisb_tx8February 26, 2003

paying for another year for the forum? Curious mind want to know. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dduz

I'm staying for sure.
Debbie

Bookmark   February 26, 2003 at 8:53PM
darkeyedgirl

I'm staying. My membership expires in July and I'll renew every year, until this forum no longer exists (which I hope doesn't happen).

$15 a year is an awesome deal because these forums are great!

- darkeyedgirl

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 9:06AM
rotny

I just re-upped a few weeks ago. The board doesn't move as fast as it used to but there is still a lot of good info being shared. I'll probably stay too.

Rotny

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 11:09AM
maddie_in_ky

Yep--paid up thru 12/03. I hope this site stays, too! :)

Bookmark   February 27, 2003 at 4:01PM
Sunny3

I'll definitely renew when it's time. I can get great advice on everything from plumbing to decorating to computer help. It has already paid for itself with the money it has saved me over the past year.

Bookmark   February 28, 2003 at 10:59PM
lawmar

I'm new to this forum, usually go to the knitting and crocheting and in the spring I hang around the Bird forum. I have also got a lot of help off of the computer forum, and just recently have been getting some useful tips from here. I just re-upped my membership a couple of days ago. These forums are the greatest and a lot of help. I hope they never take them off here.

Bookmark   March 2, 2003 at 11:10AM
Chan

I'll be renewing as soon as I can remember to bring my plastic with me to the computer! I'm with Sunny--the money I've saved by using the computer help forum alone is worth the $25 (I'm in Canada)! Plus, visiting the other forums and all you great people is fun, too!
Chan

Bookmark   March 2, 2003 at 7:58PM
Chan

I'll be renewing as soon as I can remember to bring my plastic with me to the computer! I'm with Sunny--the money I've saved by using the computer help forum alone is worth the $25 (I'm in Canada)! Plus, visiting the other forums and all you great people is fun, too!
Chan

Bookmark   March 2, 2003 at 8:19PM
HeidiHoHum

I happily renewed in December. It's like a present to myself since my membership renewal date is right before Christmas :)

Heidi

Bookmark   March 3, 2003 at 4:31AM
BeverlyAL

Yes, I definitely will renew. these are wonderful forums and you make some great friends.

Bookmark   March 3, 2003 at 3:20PM
wanda_illinois

I'll be staying. Love these forums, great information, great people.

Bookmark   March 10, 2003 at 11:29PM
mzmint

Just paid again, the forum pays over and over for itself on the computer help-- forum alone. Now if I can figure out from here what to do with my hair color and my body!

Bookmark   March 22, 2003 at 10:24PM
wanda_illinois

I'll be staying ,too. Love the people at all the forums.

Bookmark   March 23, 2003 at 6:22PM
toria50

I paid for the first time just two days after I found this site! The cross-stitching forum is free, but the menopause one isn't. The info available is well worth the money. I enjoy reading all of the posts, especially the flames! I wonder if it's the same person that starts something at each of the forums!?? I love it;better than cable and half the cost.

Bookmark   April 19, 2003 at 6:57PM
MsDevon

I dont think I'll be staying. I do like this forum but it is the only one I use. Plus Im moving away from home and my $ will probly get tight, and sticking around most likely wont help that Im breaking my habit of spending wildly on beauty products. Plus, Ive been at this forum two years and I dont think theres as much input and discussion as before this forum became a pay site. It has been nice meeting you all, though. Ill continue to stick around until I cant post anymore, and ill probly check in to read posts once in awhile.
-Devon

Bookmark   April 27, 2003 at 9:44PM
More Discussions
Laser Hair Removal
My annual bonus this year will fund something I've...
mary_md7
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
Good night cream
I have tried a number of night creams and wondered...
gumspring45
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™