Restylane Injections

enjoyingspringFebruary 11, 2008

I am thinking of having Restylane Injections. Has anyone had this done, were you satisfied with the results. How long does it last. Would you do it again.

So many questions, hope I get some answers.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinacat_sunflower

I've seen it - have a friend who's a year younger, and has skin 20 years older than mine (sun, lifestyle, genes) and while the botox did wonders for her forehead, she needed the Restylane for her smoker's lines around her mouth -

as I understand it, the success is mostly in the skill of the Dr doing the injections, sculpting the goop into the depression. On her, it took 8 or so months to really wear off, and she put it through a real workout (she smokes like no one's ever told her it's bad for her. really) she's been back twice in the last three years - wheras she's addicted to the botox, and is in there every 6 months like clockwork.

I gotta say - when I'm ready for it myself, those lines are the only ones that bother me, and I'd definately consider the Restylane

Bookmark   February 12, 2008 at 4:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
krisz

I've had it. It lasted about 9 mo. for me I think. The last time I went in for it, the dr. convinced me to try Perlane and it lasted 2 wks. The results were gone about the same time the bruising faded. I'd like to try Restalyn again but am trying to convince myself just to forget about this high maintence, expensive stuff and accept aging. I was 55 when I had it done the first time.

Bookmark   February 16, 2008 at 8:04PM
More Discussions
You are over 60 with fine, thin, straight hair
that won't take a perm. How do you wear your hair?
pauline13
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
Laser Hair Removal
My annual bonus this year will fund something I've...
mary_md7
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™