hairstyles

azdebFebruary 27, 2005

Do any of you know of a site that I can visit that has hairstyles? I am growing my hair out to get it cut????? I need something for fine hair that is quick and easy. Hot flashes ruin just about every "do". Also we are building a pool and I want to be able to jump in and out then do something quick and look decent. Am I expecting too much?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Meghane

It costs a little bit of money (I think $15 for 6 months) but The Hair Styler.com is really neat. You can upload a picture of yourself and try on different hair colors and styles. They have literally thousands of styles! Each style says what hair type it's good for, so pay attention to that part. I have fine, medium-to sparse naturally wavy hair (thanks Mom) so many styles in magazines simply don't work for me. They also say how much maintenance is required and how to do the style every day. I think it's worth the $, IMHO (not an employee, just a happy customer). I take my pics to my hairdresser and she can replicate the looks pretty well.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Hair Styler.com

Bookmark   February 27, 2005 at 6:37PM
azdeb

thank you meghane I will look there

Bookmark   February 27, 2005 at 9:05PM
mary11

I am age 45 and have fine straight but alot of it. The best do's that work for me are the classic, most simple ones without alot of layers (and I have done everything over the years), LOL! I do like my hair on me a little longer, so I do the longer classic bob (almost to shoulder). This way, I don't have to spend alot of time blowing it out to shape it, I can still pull it away in a a nice bun or ponytail in a pinch. Shorter hair (unless it's really super short) on me has always required so much more work to get it right plus mousse/gel since I don't have a natural wave on my head and the first strong wind blows it everyplace.

Bookmark   March 1, 2005 at 4:06PM
peregrine4

Here are couple of good ones with lots of pictures for all lengths of hair.

http://www.hair-styles.net/

Here is a link that might be useful: Hair Styles

Bookmark   March 1, 2005 at 7:55PM
azdeb

Thank you all again. I now might be more literate in my description of what I want.

Bookmark   March 2, 2005 at 9:03AM
More Discussions
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™