Four Season by Sure Heat at BJ's Club ?

DaleSchultzJuly 30, 2002

I have read the talk about the Sam's Club Stainless Steel gas grill but I am wondering if anyone has used or seen the Grill available at BJ's Club called Four Seasons.

It is made by Sure Heat who make the Tuscany line of grills and it looks like the Tuscany TGR38

Has anyone any experince of this grill or of the Tuscany or the Sure Heat company ?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DaleSchultz

The grill from BJ's is almost the same as the Tuscany grills from Sure Heat. It was easy to assemble and yesterday my wife roasted a leg of lamb with the IR back burner - very nice.

I went to look at the Members Mark at Sam's club first, they did not have the $600 model but I saw the $1500 model and preferred the Stainless steel burners and flare guards of the Sure Heat grill over the cast iron and ceramic one of the Member's Mark one.

The Tuscany grills have cast stainless steel burners, the version at BJ's has Stainless Steel burners but not cast.

A conversion kit for Natural Gas is available from Sure Heat but have not yet called up to find out the price.

Bookmark   August 4, 2002 at 11:05AM
More Discussions
Smokin-it Smokers
Smokin-it now has a 4 smoker line up. Judging from...
dcrb
Stereo for BBQ Island
Hello - Anyone have an outdoor stereo installed in...
wardman
Side burner recommendation
I am looking for a side burner to put in our outdoor...
bluehaven_gweb
Cooking ribs on a gas grill ??
I posted this on the cooking forum, then realized there's...
cookingrvc
Natural gas line connection to grill
I want to get a natural gas grill, and this is what...
Rakster
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™