Oh what to buy.. Weber or Broil Mate... Please Help!!

dan_2007July 5, 2008

Okay, I am looking at the following bbq's and looking for some help on what one to pick:

1. Weber Spirit E210 $389 plus rotisserie $100 = $489

Weber Link

2. Broil-Mate 78618 $499 rotisserie & side burner included

Broil-Mate Link

Now people from the USA make scoff at the prices but in Canada we get screwed on a lot of products even though the US-Canadian dollars have been basically at par for a while. I cook for two 90% of the time and 4-6 maybe a couple times a year so cooking area is not really an issue. Anyone have either one of these bbq's?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
motorfamilymotorcity

Personally - I prefer a nice charcoal Weber.... Not much help but I've been rather successful.

See link below for my pics of my Weberful cuisine......

Here is a link that might be useful: Weber Grilling.

Bookmark   July 6, 2008 at 11:31AM
dan_2007

I actually am currently using a Weber Charcoal kettle and it works wonderfully. I am looking to add a propane grill just for the conviance of it. A lot of the time there is just not enough time to get the chimney going plus cooking time. I guess I want the best of both worlds, the speed of firing up a gas grill for every day grilling and the taste, as well as experience of the charcoal on special occasions. I also grill very often and go though more then 300lbs of charcoal a year, this is a bit of a price operation.

Bookmark   July 6, 2008 at 3:57PM
kcred

For what you plan to use it for, have you considered the Weber Q300 propane grill? I got one a few months ago, and it works great! Like you, I cook for the two of us most of the time, but when we have company there is plenty of room on this grill for everything. I know it has a larger grill area size than my Weber 22 1/2" charcoal kettle. I really like it, it fits what I use it for!
Good luck with whatever you decide on.
kcred

Here is a link that might be useful: Weber Q300 grill

Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 4:36AM
More Discussions
Smokin-it Smokers
Smokin-it now has a 4 smoker line up. Judging from...
dcrb
Stereo for BBQ Island
Hello - Anyone have an outdoor stereo installed in...
wardman
Do you need to secure a grill on the patio?
I live in a state that gets tornado warnings on occasion...
ncdel
Lion Grill
I'm thinking about getting a Lion grill for a new outdoor...
winnetka75
How long one can use Grill (Life time)
Hi, My previous owner left us Grand Turbo grill by...
ritholtz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™