grilled zucchini recipes?

quirkpodJuly 14, 2008

I am looking for any and all. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vanole

quirkpod,

Don't have a straight stick zucchini receipe (please bear with me), however lately I have been making a pepper (red, green, yellow)/onion receipe in a disposable aluminum pan that I have made slits in with a knife. Then add a cheap Italian Salad Dressing to it and cook on my Weber Gasser. After about 20-30 minutes I do a couple of links of sweet italian sausage for about 12-15 minutes have the wife then take them inside and slice them up and add to pepper and onion mix.

About a week ago the wife added some sliced almost cooked potatoes, and raw zucchini to the mix and I must say she hit a home run at least my waist size is a testament to this. Might want to give this a whirl.

I will be interested in the response you get to your post I like zucchini also.

Very Respectfully,
Jeff
Go Navy!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   July 17, 2008 at 3:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paddy_99

I just slice the zucchini lengthways into strips about 3/8" thick. Sprinkle with coarse salt and let set about 30 minutes,rinse salt off and dry strips well. Brush on garlic infused olive oil,salt,pepper and any herb or spice you like and grill for a few minutes on each side until zucchini gets tender but not mushy.

You can make a good salad by cooking zucchini, bell peppers,onion slices.eggplant and very quickly grilled tomatoes. Cut it all in bite sized pieces sprinkle with salt and pepper and a splash of an Italian type salad dressing. Let stand a few minutes before serving at room temperature.

Bookmark   July 18, 2008 at 10:39AM
More Discussions
Smokin-it Smokers
Smokin-it now has a 4 smoker line up. Judging from...
dcrb
Bakers and Chefs gas grills ????
Anybody know about these grills that Sam's Clubs sell...
jimt
Windbreak for BBQ
We live in an area that is extremely windy at times....
ijensen
lynx or dcs best prices?
I had posted this in the appliance section but this...
nolacls
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Found this recipe and it is a keeper! Easy marinade...
LKZZ
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™