Free Property Appraisal Certification

AntiqueDudeJune 6, 2011

I don't know if anyone is intrested in getting certified for personal property appraising but the Texas Appraisers Guild is free to join and is open to everyone across the country. Were doing a membership drive right now....there are no fee to join at all. So if you have a great deal of knowledge and can prove it you might be able to get certified.

TexasAppraisersGuild.org

Here is a link that might be useful: Texas Appraisers Guild

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Took me a little bit to figure out how this organization was making money....but I finally did. They will "certify" you with no fees nor tests, but to prove you are certified (w hatever that means) will cost you.
So...everyone this is a warning never to trust the knowledge of anyone who says they are a Certified Texas Appraiser.

Bookmark   June 7, 2011 at 3:04PM
AntiqueDude

Linda there is not one single fee for anything...not one. WE DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL!! That what a Guild is, we the members take care of each other.

I post another post but it never showed up, if it does I'm sorry!

Bookmark   June 8, 2011 at 11:31AM
Chloe1254

AntiqueDude, you might want to get someone to proof read and correct the many spelling errors and typos on your site. Most of the pages contain these errors and it hurts the image you're trying to project.
Just a little friendly advice!

Bookmark   June 8, 2011 at 1:17PM
AntiqueDude

First off it's not my site. I am just a member just like the 500+ others. I'm just putting out the word. Feel free to pass on the errors you see with the contact form to the 74 year old man who runs the site using his own time and money to keep it up. I'm no pro at grimmer myself, but I don't see tons of mistakes..lol. Also they just switched over from a free webpage to this new site.

Bookmark   June 9, 2011 at 1:48AM
texasredhead

As I wander around the various multiple sites on gardenweb, I have run across postings which are very difficult to decifer. My wife is a human spell check. Unfortunately, gardenweb postings do not offer spell checks for bad spellers such as me.

Bookmark   June 10, 2011 at 9:12AM
More Discussions
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
beckame
W H Grindley Satin White
Can someone help me to identify the pattern? The stamp...
TulipWoolf
Early Masons Vista Pink Soup Tureen
Hello! I have inherited a great deal of Masons vista...
aeb78
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
Dones
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™