Small grill for camp trailer

JoanneJuly 3, 2001

Does anyone have a small grill they carry in their RV that they just love? I would rather pay a little more if I have to and get a good one.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fwbc4_hotmail_com

We have a small one which was stainless and for boat use through a camping catalog. It was an expensive grill. We have used it 1 1/2 years and already replaced the pan that catches the drippings and a couple more parts.

My husband and I have decided that, rather than repair it next time, we will purchase an inexpensive WalMart portable grill and just consider it disposable. So much easier!

Bookmark   July 8, 2001 at 10:50AM
bing

Ceck out Holland's Companion grill.

Bookmark   June 6, 2002 at 3:47PM
bsbbq

I bought a sunbeam table top LP grill for $20.00 several years ago for camping. It has served me very well. In fact, I bought the extension hose, a 5 lb. bottle and a camping griddle for eggs and such. It has served me well for almost 8 years now. I have also heard good things about the Weber "Go Anywhere" grill. Good luck, bsbbq

Bookmark   June 7, 2002 at 12:33AM
bbarel

I have used the $20 Charbroil portable for 5+ years and I cannot complain, but it is growing tired and we are outgrowing it. One of these should meet your needs and budget.

1. $29 Sunbeam tabletop at Wallmart. I would take Sunbeam over my Charbroil because it looks a little nicer and I like the latches to keep it closed.

2. $50 Weber. What else can you say. It's a Weber.

3. $85 Olympian was voted the best tailgating grill out of 12 grills by the Wall Street journal. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=5289&src=SRCH&tcode=37

4. $129 Broil King Porta Chef uses 20lb propane and has legs and 22k btu, so you will think you're at home. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?deptID=&skunum=21128&src=FPC

5. $149 Thermos Grill2Go has legs and uses the 1LB propane, but you can get a 20lb propane adaptor. This one can grill your hamburgers and cook your breakfast with its griddle, so it is extremely versatile.

Bookmark   June 10, 2002 at 12:41AM
More Discussions
Holland Grill Use - Am I wrong???
Hello Holland Grill users... we bought a Classic several...
Radman
what equipment should be bring in Barbecue
I'm going to and my friends crazy once before back...
junho
Stereo for BBQ Island
Hello - Anyone have an outdoor stereo installed in...
wardman
members mark grills
anyone have a professional liquid propane gas island...
anelisemiller
Smokers
I'm thinking about getting my husband a smoker, and...
pondpal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™