Does anyone have a small grill they carry in their RV that they just love? I would rather pay a little more if I have to and get a good one.
We have a small one which was stainless and for boat use through a camping catalog. It was an expensive grill. We have used it 1 1/2 years and already replaced the pan that catches the drippings and a couple more parts.
My husband and I have decided that, rather than repair it next time, we will purchase an inexpensive WalMart portable grill and just consider it disposable. So much easier!
Ceck out Holland's Companion grill.
I bought a sunbeam table top LP grill for $20.00 several years ago for camping. It has served me very well. In fact, I bought the extension hose, a 5 lb. bottle and a camping griddle for eggs and such. It has served me well for almost 8 years now. I have also heard good things about the Weber "Go Anywhere" grill. Good luck, bsbbq
I have used the $20 Charbroil portable for 5+ years and I cannot complain, but it is growing tired and we are outgrowing it. One of these should meet your needs and budget.
1. $29 Sunbeam tabletop at Wallmart. I would take Sunbeam over my Charbroil because it looks a little nicer and I like the latches to keep it closed.
2. $50 Weber. What else can you say. It's a Weber.
3. $85 Olympian was voted the best tailgating grill out of 12 grills by the Wall Street journal. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=5289&src=SRCH&tcode=37
4. $129 Broil King Porta Chef uses 20lb propane and has legs and 22k btu, so you will think you're at home. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?deptID=&skunum=21128&src=FPC
5. $149 Thermos Grill2Go has legs and uses the 1LB propane, but you can get a 20lb propane adaptor. This one can grill your hamburgers and cook your breakfast with its griddle, so it is extremely versatile.