WOW this light worked on my skin

starzJanuary 26, 2007

I had seen other ladies speak highly of the LED DPL Therapy light and since I usually spend around $500.00/year on anti-aging makeup, I went ahead and tried this hoping to cut back. The only bad thing about it that I've found is having to put your face in the light for 9 minutes twice a day. But after just 4 treatments, I totally see a difference in my skin. It's much firmer, less spider veins, smaller pores, and more even texture. Will keep reporting back. They also gave me a free sample of the ageless moisture cream which is awesome!

Here is where I was given the link to:

http://www.beautyenvy.citymaker.com/catalog/item/3646429/4155876.htm

Let me know if anyone already has this. I'd love to hear your results.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zoezoe

The ad says, "many of our clients have seen a dramatic reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's-feet", because of the LED and DPL therapy.

Apparently, LED therapy can reverse the appearance of aging skin, i.e., fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and crow's feet, while the DPLÂ System can erase the appearance of aging skin.

The operative words here are: Appearance and Can. However, if you believe it works for you, then itÂs worth the $350 that you and some guy from Florida paid for it. He was quoted as saying, "my brown spots are gone and my barber said that my hairline has increased". Wow, It also grows hair?????.

DonÂt mind me, I am just a skeptic who had to add my two cents.

Bookmark   January 28, 2007 at 5:14AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Terrapots

Interesting, I'd never heard of this before. Will follow further comments.

Bookmark   January 28, 2007 at 11:53PM
More Discussions
Wigs
I have decided to purchase a couple Paula Young wigs,...
lucillle
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
You are over 60 with fine, thin, straight hair
that won't take a perm. How do you wear your hair?
pauline13
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
bath soap
What is your favorite bath soap and do you use antibacterial...
Pat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™