Spare parts for Baker & Chef grill 9803S

saucermpJune 16, 2002

Do you know where I can get the bottom grill for 9803S Baker & Chef Grill - Mine has just disintegrated...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You should be able to contact Grand Hall for any replacement parts you need. Double check the plate on you grill, but I am reasonably sure that is who manufactured it. If that is the case go to and you will find info there on service for your grill.

Here is a link that might be useful:

    Bookmark   June 16, 2002 at 12:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

1-800-770-9769 8:00-4:30cst monday through friday.

    Bookmark   June 16, 2002 at 3:32PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do you need to secure a grill on the patio?
I live in a state that gets tornado warnings on occasion...
Rebuild a Weber Silver-b grille?
I have a 8 year old Weber Silver-B grille. Is been...
Bakers and Chefs gas grills ????
Anybody know about these grills that Sam's Clubs sell...
How long one can use Grill (Life time)
Hi, My previous owner left us Grand Turbo grill by...
Windbreak for BBQ
We live in an area that is extremely windy at times....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™