Weber Bargains

debbieJune 9, 2001

I remeber going to a Weber Factory (?) or something a few years ago in the Chicago suburbs for a huge factory sale. Does anyone know anything about where or when this is held? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Helene_IL

This information was in an ad in the August 15th Chicago Tribune, in the Good Eating Section. The Weber 2001 Factory Sale is this Friday and Saturday, August 17th and 18th, 8am - 5pm, in Huntley, IL, a 1/2 mile North of the Huntley Oulet Mall. The Huntley Outlet Mall is off of I90. From the ad "5% discount on cash sales, Visa, Matercard, American Express, Discover and checks are accepted, all sales final, no phone orders, merchandise as is, save up to 50% on discounted items and seconds, etc."
Hope this information helps. I have been waiting for this ad to appear.

Bookmark   August 16, 2001 at 2:38PM
Margot_Brown_Motorola_com

We got our Genesis 2000 for $390 in '98, completely assembled and it has functioned perfectly. This is a bona fide sale. Don't miss it! Some people showed up before the sale officially started and from what I heard, they were let in! We used the 5% additional discount for our Genesis by paying cash. We were thrilled! It's very easy to get there...but then we live 15 mins. away! Have fun. Happy hunting. They also had a food tent while you wait in line...but you gotta pay a nominal amount.

Bookmark   August 16, 2001 at 7:49PM
Kay4man

I just bought the Genesis Silver B at Sports Authority for $399.99.

Bookmark   July 1, 2002 at 2:37PM
eileen_launonen

Really?? Sports Authority sells grills??? That interesting I never would have thought to gone there...

Bookmark   July 3, 2002 at 8:30AM
More Discussions
Rebuild a Weber Silver-b grille?
I have a 8 year old Weber Silver-B grille. Is been...
shw104
Natural gas line connection to grill
I want to get a natural gas grill, and this is what...
Rakster
Smokin-it Smokers
Smokin-it now has a 4 smoker line up. Judging from...
dcrb
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Found this recipe and it is a keeper! Easy marinade...
LKZZ
Ignighter problem with Weber or Dukane Gas Grill
Ignitor Problem with Weber or Dukane Grill- I have...
etbrown4
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™