medallion gas grill? (or another brand)

gma_jMay 6, 2002

We were shopping for a new gas grill yesterday and saw the Medallian gas grill at Home Depot. We had never heard of the brand but were impressed with it. We came home and thought we would do a little research on it before purchasing. Is anyone familiar with the Medallion grills or have a gas grill they just love? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PatioDadio

The Medallion Grill is a private labeled product made by CFM Harris, They are a division of Vermont Castings. The grill has some great features and is essentially using the same components as the VC-75, only without a back burner.They also have there own tech support line so you don't have to call Home Depot if you have any problems or questions.

Bookmark   May 6, 2002 at 2:50PM
jallmann

I recently purchased the larger model from Home Depot and this thing is awesome. I compared it alot to the Members Mark at Sams and there is no comparison. This is a high end grill at an affordable level. I love it.

Bookmark   May 11, 2002 at 8:28AM
ghumberson

Does anyone know where (web site, etc.) to find replacement parts for Medallion gas grills? I need a replacement ignitor.

thanks,

Gary H.

Bookmark   August 26, 2007 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
Smokers
I'm thinking about getting my husband a smoker, and...
pondpal
Holland Grill Use - Am I wrong???
Hello Holland Grill users... we bought a Classic several...
Radman
Member's Mark Gas Grills Part 3 (Continued Discussion)
This discussion thread is about the Member's Mark stainless...
Ladd
Ignighter problem with Weber or Dukane Gas Grill
Ignitor Problem with Weber or Dukane Grill- I have...
etbrown4
Front Avenue grill at Costco
Do you know anything about this grill? Not sure what...
susanf242
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™