Where did everyone go?

LiveBluesMay 20, 2003

Hi all. I'm new here. I found this site when researching the Virco grill from Costco. There is a lot of good info here, but it seems that most of the people that talked about their Virco grills a year or so ago are not to be found anymore. I decided to pony up the 15 bucks to be able to post here. I hope it isn't throwing good money afer good (the grill).

I bought this years Virco grill from Costco, which is a Kirkland Signature branded grill this year. I am ready to rock and roll.

Who is with me?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RuddMD

Is that the big stainless steel thing I saw at Costco this past weekend? It had so many men around it drooling that I did not get a good look at it!!! LOL!

I love Costco!

Doris

Bookmark   May 20, 2003 at 8:59AM
LiveBlues

Yes, that is the one. It is a great value for the price. I'm very pleased with mine.

Bookmark   May 20, 2003 at 10:55AM
fairegold

The one I saw at our Costco here in Central California was about $359. Is that the same one?

Looked very nice.

Bookmark   May 20, 2003 at 3:31PM
LiveBlues

No, that isn't the same grill. This one was $799. There was a smaller Virco grill there for $399, but I knew what I wanted before I got it. The one that I got was the newer version of the Virco grill that people were talking about here about a year ago. One of these days, I will get a couple of pictures up of the new model.

Bookmark   May 20, 2003 at 11:12PM
fairegold

OK. then I have not seen the more expensive one in our local Costco. And besides, it's out of my price range at the moment. But if you hear anything about that Front Ave. model, let me know!

Bookmark   May 21, 2003 at 12:43AM
More Discussions
Windbreak for BBQ
We live in an area that is extremely windy at times....
ijensen
Side burner recommendation
I am looking for a side burner to put in our outdoor...
bluehaven_gweb
what equipment should be bring in Barbecue
I'm going to and my friends crazy once before back...
junho
Best Gas Grill
We are building a new home and looking to build an...
litlmikeyb
Charcoal grills and/or Volcanic rock grills coming back
Someone was telling me that lots of people are turning...
summerstar
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™