Need to Replace Natural Gas Grill

Schwim3x6April 15, 2002

I have an 11 year old BroilMaster natural gas grill that I need to replace. It came with the house that I bought three years ago. It's been serviced a few times and currently only the left side ignites. A very reputable dealer/installer (the company that has serviced my current grill) has new BroilMaster grill models (P4GY) for sale for $630 and $730. Installation and removal is extra. They also carry Ducane and Solaire. I'm looking for anyone's two cents on good Natural Gas grills. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grillinfool

As you can probably tell from the number of entries in this newsgroup, there are a lot of fans of the Members Mark Grill available at Sams Club. I am a new owener of this grill and am extremely happy with it. So far I have done rotisserie chicken, burgers, chicken breast and wild turkey on my new grill and this grill does an awesome job. Installation is very easy, and for the money, you can't beat it.

Bookmark   April 19, 2002 at 12:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bing

Hollands are either propane or natural, your choice. An orifice change is rquired. So simple, just unscrew one and screw in the other and adjust. Some grills are made such that you can not change them.

Bookmark   June 6, 2002 at 12:13PM
More Discussions
Natural gas line connection to grill
I want to get a natural gas grill, and this is what...
Rakster
Do you need to secure a grill on the patio?
I live in a state that gets tornado warnings on occasion...
ncdel
Best Gas Grill
We are building a new home and looking to build an...
litlmikeyb
Rebuild a Weber Silver-b grille?
I have a 8 year old Weber Silver-B grille. Is been...
shw104
Member's Mark Gas Grills Part 3 (Continued Discussion)
This discussion thread is about the Member's Mark stainless...
Ladd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™