Members Mark Grills at Sam's Club

snappyMarch 17, 2002

I have been looking for a new grill and saw the new large Members Mark model in Sam's Club. I wanted to know if the model came in NG but no one working in the store seemed knowledgable. I e-mailed the company but no one has gotten back to me yet. Does anyone know if it comes in NG or how hard it would be to convert?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ezgrill

I just purchased the new mark's member gas grill mod #YO660 from Sams Club for 1499.00.
This is the larger one with the the LP tank enclosed in the stainless steel cabinet.
The grill's manual said that it could not be converted to natural gas.
I do not have a problem with that.
The manual also suggested a 24 in. clearance on all sides of the grill.

Bookmark   March 18, 2002 at 10:23PM
Marcelissen

Snappy,

If you are refering to the $599 model, they don't offer an NG model or conversion kit. Not sure on the new "Big" grill that is going for $1500.

There have been several posts about converting these grills to NG here in this forum.

I know you said you emailed the manufacture (Grand Hall). You could try an give them a call: 800-770-9769 M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm CST or 214-349-1097

Anyways, check out a couple other threads (I've posted the link below) in this forum about these grills. Lots of information has been posted over the years. The first one is mainly about converting grills from LP to NG. Maybe this will help you out. The second link just has lots of information about these grills in general and I think it has over 100 posts in it, so plan on taking some time to read it all.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bbq/msg0822100824089.html?9

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bbq/msg09144256657.html?42

Bookmark   March 20, 2002 at 7:47PM
bruceosb

Is there some place that I could find anything on using the backburner for cooking.

Bookmark   April 19, 2002 at 6:07PM
ctsuvgal

I use the back burner when I cook with the rotisserie

Bookmark   April 20, 2002 at 5:53PM
roboref

Yes, the $1499 model comes in Natural Gas!

Bookmark   September 18, 2002 at 8:19AM
DeMarse

I have baked excellant pizza using my MM grill. Place a 16"x16"x2" concrete patio block on the cooking grids and in the center. You will want to bake this patio block for at least one hour the first time to burn out residue. Preheat grill, preheat grill, preheat grill! The grill and the pation block must be at temperature for at least one half hour, I prefer one hour. I cooked pizza on steel pizza pans on the patio block at 600 degrees (all three burners)for 15 to 20 minutes. If you like a wood fire flavor add some chips to a chip tray. Some sausage containing pork may have to be pre-cooked slightly other wise I've had no trouble with doneness.
This really rates as high on the goodness level as rotisserie chicken or turkey!!

When will we see brass burners available from Grand Hall?

Bookmark   September 24, 2002 at 9:16PM
Kimmidi

HI,FIRST THE $599.00 GRILL-Y0101XC IS NOT AVAILABLE IN NG BUT A NEW MODEL WILL BE OUT IN NOV. CALLED THE Y0202XC AND THAT ONE WILL BE IN NG.THE $1500 GRILLS NOW COME IN NG OR LPG.
AS FAR AS BURNERS GO-THE CAST IRON BURNERS SELL FOR 12.00 EACH AND IF COATED WITH COOKING OIL WILL LAST INDEFINATELY.
WHEN THEY ARE DRY THOUGH THEY WILL RUST.(LIKE THE CAST IRON FRYING PANS)NEW BURNERS IN STAINLESS STEEL WILL BE AVAILABLE IN JANUARY FROM GRAND HALL AND WILL COST ABOUT 50$ EACH.CAST IRON RETAINS HEAT MUCH BETTER AND IS PREFERRED BY THE DESIGNERS OF THE GRILLS.

Bookmark   September 25, 2002 at 5:02PM
wildsharkl

Where can you buy the cast iron grill's for $12 each?

Bookmark   September 25, 2002 at 7:51PM
spambdamn_rich

Cast stainless would be nice...

Bookmark   September 26, 2002 at 12:52AM
Kimmidi

sorry so slow
To order relacement burners just call grand hall at 1-800-770-9769 they take visa,mc or discover (checks too)
have your model # ready.Feel free to ask questions on grill operation and care .

Bookmark   October 3, 2002 at 10:21PM
More Discussions
Side burner recommendation
I am looking for a side burner to put in our outdoor...
bluehaven_gweb
Charcoal grills and/or Volcanic rock grills coming back
Someone was telling me that lots of people are turning...
summerstar
What are your most useful appliances in outdoor kitchen
We are in the design stages for our outdoor grilling...
squwhat
Windbreak for BBQ
We live in an area that is extremely windy at times....
ijensen
how to remove paint stain from stainless steel bbq?
someone spilled what appears to be stain or paint on...
wantboost
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™