Bath updating suggestions requested

scb71December 30, 2007

I just found this bath forum and hope you all can pitch in and help transform our new home. We have renovated four homes (major gut and renovations) but this go around I am trying to stay with cosmetic changes such as paint, fixtures, etc to start. We need to move in and then if we tear out and redo later so be it.

These three guest baths are at the top of the list. We may eventually tear out the tile and start over but I hope you all can help me make due with these tiles!

Ok - if this posting works I have some pictures to share:

This is the downstairs bath. You can see it is pretty nondescript and ready for your suggestions. We are thinking of going dark (maybe black or charcoal for the vanity but then what about the walls?) but are open to your thoughts!

Next are pics of a Jack and Jill bath between two of the guest rooms. It is pretty bland as well. What suggestions do you have for wall color and vanity color?

And last we have another guest bath that has grey tile and a true blast from the past with the red stripe in the shower. PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mainemary

The tile sink counters are very dated. I suggest that you watch for granite sales at the big box stores. Recently they were as low as $200. Vessel sinks would be appropriate for guest baths- they add that WOW factor. I am remodeling too and am not moving toilets, sinks etc to save $.

Bookmark   March 2, 2008 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
Seeking Skirted Toilet with Good "Water Spot"
I am replacing an old toilet that was one of the early-generation...
sahmmy_gw
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
johnmaks
Strom Thermostatic Control Valve & Volume Controls for Shower
I am looking at the Strom Plumbing shower system for...
nancyinmich
Small bathroom from scratch - layout help needed
http://www.homestyler.com/designprofile/b86dc96a-7c58-42f3-8ba3-408b7c9610f2...
peace_rose
Does anyone know where to sell a brand new vanity
looking to sell locally only and tried craigslist this...
matdrew
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™