Show me your white bathroom, please!

karezzOctober 23, 2009

My master bath is all white...tile, spa tub, flooring, etc. I want to update it but cannot justify replacing the tile and fixtures since they are all in good shape. I will update my double vanity and sinks as well as lighting, wall color and window treatments.

I'd love to see your beautiful white bathrooms - traditional or old world style.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pinch_me

I need to see some, too. Karezz, would you post yours? I think I'm going with subwys and stain but the floor?? I'd like hex but I don't want to keep it clean so was thinking at least 12x12. What did you do? I also can't decide between ORB and white porcelain/ceramic do dads. I did find and strip some old wire coat hooks that were here and there all over the house. I can't imagine they are original because they look ORB now that they're cleaned of several coats of paint. Those same colors were everywhere in this house! Did they buy a 5 gal. pail and paint everything? I found the original kitchen door using the layers of paint detective work. But back to the bathroom. I am going black and white.......today.

Bookmark   April 21, 2010 at 11:27PM
More Discussions
Microsilk vs. Air Tub (Jason) OR Bain Ultra
Apologies for the additional thread. I realize there...
divotdiva
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
Which Tile Color for DH's "Manly" Bathroom?
The vanity/sink is the only thing we've done so far....
monicakm_gw
Where to place/plan for grab bars
We are remodeling our hall bathroom (and kitchen)....
crl_
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™