Zenspirational bathroom

patrice607September 24, 2006

I was going for the zen look but probably landed closer to Sedona. At any rate, I'm pleased with the results.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/patrice607/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annkathryn

really beautiful tile work, patrice. Can we have a closer look at your vanity?

Bookmark   September 25, 2006 at 4:33PM
Patricia43

Beautiful bath and Sedona lives on long after zen dead and gone for me. Sedona's good. Too much zen is tiny win.

Bookmark   September 25, 2006 at 4:34PM
arlinek

It's really lovely! I love that vanity, too. You've got guts going for marble - are you concerned about the constant exposure to water? I'd love to do that in our powder room! I noticed your new toilet, the Aquia. Our new one is sitting in the garage still. Are you, hopefully, VERY pleased with it?

arline

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 12:22PM
mahatmacat1

Very nice! Smart idea to make the more specific design references temporary (i.e. pictures) so you can change them out as you want.

A question: do you like the solatube? I'm planning one but it's waiting until the budget recovers, at this point, since we had people do the drywall for us...are you among the legions of folks who think it's definitely worth it for landlocked bathrooms? And I have the same question arline does: do you like the aquia? Would you recommend it?

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 12:44PM
patrice607

arlinek -

I had the marble treated and they unconconditionally guaranteeed that they would replace it if anything happened. I Love, Love love the solatube!!!! It's great to have sun pouring into the bathroom! I'm going to put another one in another landlocked bath.

Flyleft - Very pleased with the aquia. I like the idea that it's conserving water and I like the style.

Annkathryn - I'll try to get a better shot of the vanity. I'm a neophyte at posting so please be patient. i don't know why the one I posted doesn't fully load.

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 9:05PM
owrp

patrice607--I really love the listello in your bathroom! Do you recall what tile it is?

Bookmark   December 18, 2006 at 10:08PM
joynserf

I love the wall tiles and listello. Can you provide the name? and is that marble for the shelves of the niche? Very Nice!!

Bookmark   December 31, 2007 at 7:58PM
dontcallmeshirley

patrice - Did you frame your medicine cabinet? I really want to do that!!! Did you make it? Where did you get it?

I love the marble. What's the name please? Why is it "gutsy" to use marble on a vanity? I thought it was common and I was planning on it.

Bookmark   January 17, 2008 at 10:57AM
More Discussions
Starting from dirt- literally! A basement bath DIY Adventure pt2
Ok, since Garden Web puts a limit on the length of...
hunzi
Cast Iron, Soaking, Free Standing Tub?
That is what I think I want, but I'm not finding very...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Do I really need a steam shower?
We are in the process of finalizing plans for redoing...
attygirl
help choosing modern recessed lighting.
Oh my goodness this seems to be the hardest part of...
Edie Nicosia
Anyone have Swanstone shower base?
I was able to dig up the technical/testing specs for...
cataan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™