Whirlpool vs. Bosch Dishwasher-Need help
This my first time posting a message but I have read this forum for a long time. Great advise.
I need to replace my 18 year old Whirlpool dishwasher, not because it is broken but because I am remodeling my kitchen (yes there may be more questions.) I have liked my whirlpool because on Light cylce it gets all my dishes done (no I don't pre rinse) and I like the silverware tray in the door as then there is more space in the main part. It is noisy now, but was quiet to start with. I am also considering a Bosch. I don't need one with lots of bells and whistles. Here are my questions:
1. Does anyone have issues with the "tall tubs" being too low to the ground for easy loading and unloading or is it really worth it to be able to wash larger items?
2. Does anyone know of a DW besides Whirlpool with the silverware tray in the door?
3. Those of you who have had both WP and Bosch which one did you like best and why?
4. Consumer Reports rates the Whirlpool DU1055 as a Best Buy-any experience with it? Noise?
5. Any recent purchases of either that you have found outstanding that are not the very top of the line?
Thank you all. Cindy