My Hard Rock bathroom is done

love_designAugust 5, 2006

A bit hard to tell by the photos, but this bathroom, for the kids, is somewhat modeled after our stay at a Hard Rock Hotel. There are framed albums and other memorabilia on the walls.

More importantly, we love the work our contractors did! They were incredibly talented and helpful. Hope you enjoy.

One more bath to go....

Here is a link that might be useful: Before and After kids bath

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jjam

Beautiful! I am just finishing my master bath and am ready to move down the hall to the kid's bath as well. I got lots of inspiration looking at yours. Where did you get the curved shower curtain rod? We would love to do that as well. Your vanity is great, and the glass tile is the perfect accent. especially love the towel bars. Well done all around.

Bookmark   August 8, 2006 at 6:57AM
love_design

Thanks! The curved shower rod is from Linen and Things. Easy to find, just be careful to match your metal. I really like the extra space is gives. Just make sure your kids know to put the liner in the tub, they've already soaked their bath mat beyond recognition.

Bookmark   August 8, 2006 at 9:00AM
outnumbrd

love design - your kids bath is gorgeous! I especially love the vanity! Was it specially made? I'm trying to convey to our cabinet maker that I'd like more of a console in the kids' bathrooms than cabinets - no doors! Any help you can give me, would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bookmark   August 23, 2006 at 10:43AM
love_design

Sorry, just got this last email outnumbrd. I saw a similar vanity in a mag and just sketched it out for the GC, and he had his cabinet people make it. Simple as that.

Bookmark   October 2, 2006 at 2:28PM
More Discussions
Family of 5 - only 1 1/2 bathrooms. What would you do?
We are an active family of 5 and our bathroom situtation...
rebeccamomof123
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
Marble bathroom question?
I am a lurker on this forum and have learnt a lot from...
sokool1
Trying to reconfigure master bath to include washer dryer
How does this layout look? how could I make this space...
cinnamon01
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™