Marble Bathroom Pics

manoloJuly 9, 2006

Attached are the pics of my remodelled bathroom:

1. The sink/vanity/faucet are IKEA and were a great value in what can be a very expensive component of a bathroom remodel. With the budget savings here we were able to fund #2.

2. The walls and floor are tiled in Carrara marble. After a visit to Rome I realized what a sound investment marble is. The Carrara marble at the Pantheon still looks great after 2000 years! I will not need to tile this bathroom ever again as marble is a classic that never goes out of style.

3. The toilet is a Toto Nexus (love that baby: stylish, easy to clean and efficient, a second best to Carrara marble!)

4. The medicine cabinet and Kohler bathtub were inherited from the previous bathroom.

5. The faucets in the tub are the most contemporary looking I was able to find at HD. You can find more sleek and contemporary faucets and unaffordable too.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pkirkha1

It's beautiful - I love it!

Bookmark   July 14, 2006 at 5:39PM
mahatmacat1

manolo, you should have posted this on the main page, too! So great to see a Hollviken in action. Are you liking it? I have one awaiting installation, although not in a Vattern sinkbase. Love the Carrara, too. Do you have any other angles of pics? Everything looks so calm and beautiful.

Congratulations on your excellent choices :)

Bookmark   July 23, 2006 at 9:13PM
liz_h

Beautiful!

Bookmark   August 4, 2006 at 6:14PM
More Discussions
Cast Iron, Soaking, Free Standing Tub?
That is what I think I want, but I'm not finding very...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?
We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We...
katie111
Finished Conestoga cabs bathroom
This wasn't our usual full DIY, we paid for the tile...
justterrilynn
Quality Pocket Door Frames?
(Please accept my apology for the duplicate post -...
ahmnj
Master bath remodel - faucet help
I'm trying to decide between a few faucets for my sinks...
melissapta
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™