Finished Powder Room ... now onto the Kitchen

tlsullivanctMay 15, 2005

The powder room has been finished for about a year now and I am just getting the images posted today. We are now embarking on a kitchen remodel and have already started to take down the old cabinets and are living out of a closet & storing a minimal amount of dishware. It is only 2 of us so it is do-able. The DW died a few weeks ago and it is now at the dump with other orphaned appliances. DH just finished the recessed lighting & new ceiling for the new dining room just this morning. We have a great room which is up the stairs off the dining room & a formal living room. This space was wasted, hence a new dining room is born. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Powder Room

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
snowbaby

Wow! It's lovely! I never use wallpaper, but yours really adds a wonderful effect.
I'm glad that the DW you refer to is the dishwasher and not what I first thought! (It IS the dishwasher, isn't it??)

Bookmark   May 15, 2005 at 3:53PM
tlsullivanct

Oh my, I forgot how much DW and DH are used here. Yes, the DW stands for DishWasher . That's too funny. This little bathroom is the only spot in the house that I used wallpaper. It is a small space so I went wild with it. Thanks!

Bookmark   May 15, 2005 at 6:33PM
nokeysyet

so VERY glad to hear it is not your dear wife sitting out there w/ the discarded appliances :)
i cannot open your pics. would love to see them. can you post the http link here. thanks!

Bookmark   May 26, 2005 at 1:53PM
tlsullivanct

Below is a link. The first 4 images are the small bathroom.

Here is a link that might be useful: Small Bath

Bookmark   May 26, 2005 at 2:13PM
More Discussions
Quality Pocket Door Frames?
(Please accept my apology for the duplicate post -...
ahmnj
Showers 101
I'm hoping there is someone who can direct me to a...
jpbenstock
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
HELP! 6 x 24 tiles are bowing
My tile guy was here today to install 6 x 24 porcelain...
cloub
72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?
We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We...
katie111
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™