My New Master Bath

teri47January 16, 2006

Here is a link to view more of my new Master Bath pictures. Hopefully this link will work!

Here is a link that might be useful: New Bathroom

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
compumom

I would love to see it, but unfortunately you have chosen to post it on a photo hosting site that requires my personal info. I'm not willing to give that. I did it recently with Kodak and you should see all the spam they send.
Try uploading to yahoo photos. It's a free site and no registration is involved.

E

Bookmark   January 21, 2006 at 4:15PM
harper

Your bathroom is lovely! I've always liked the cottage style, it speaks comfort.

Was the vanity built or purchased? Is the mirror also a medicine cabinet. I would never have thought to use black, but it looks great with white beaded board.

Bookmark   January 22, 2006 at 9:59PM
mrshenderson

I love how the tub tile creates a seat in the standing shower. Very elegant look overall - nice job!

Bookmark   February 18, 2006 at 11:55PM
ranchreno

Hi Teri,

Just sent you an email asking for more pics which you can ignore :-) But I can't see your floor? What are you using? Is your shower wall tile a polished marble? Real or ceramic/porcelain look-alike. I love, love, love the room! Would love to replicate it :-)

Thanks!

Bookmark   May 24, 2006 at 1:15PM
teri47

Sorry I've taken so long to post more pictures. I'm actually onto a new landscape project! I hope this link works.

The bathroom is 10'6" x 10'6" with 3 windows measuring 3' x 3'6". I love all the light that comes through the windows and the Honeycomb shades can be pulled either up/down or down/up. Great for privacy.

Wall Tile: 8" x 12" Azuui Carrara Gris high gloss (very easy to clean)

Floor Tile: 12" x 12" Azuui Carrara Gris Matte finish

Wall Paint: Restoration Hardware signature color "Silver Sage". Most paint stores have the formula or you can purchase at Restoration Hardware.

Air Tub: Jason Signature (Love It!!)

Vanity & Wall Mirror: Home Expo

Storage Cabinet: Restoration Hardware

Fixtures: Kohler Devenshire

Toilet: Toto Drake

Exhaust Fan: Panasonic Whisper LIte

Solor Tube Lightening

I think that about covers it. I have received so many compliments. I am just thrilled with the outcome. I had a wonderful contractor who kept within budget and completed in the timeframe of the contract. A great guy!

I only hope my landscape project go as smoothly as the bathroom! I owe so many people on this site a Big Thank You! I picked up so much good information here and so many people gave me some good feedback. Thanks to everyone!

Here is a link that might be useful: New Master Bathroom

Bookmark   May 24, 2006 at 4:40PM
brutuses

Was admiring your bathroom. Very pretty. Where did you purchase your honeycomb shades? Did you have to have them special ordered?

Thanks

Bookmark   August 30, 2006 at 11:26PM
katiejohn17

teri,
I LOVE your bathroom - you did a beautiful job- I am in the process of picking out tile for a newly renovated guest bathroom and have also ordered a dark wood vanity with carrera top - can you tell me if the floor and wall tile are marble or a porcelain that looks like marble?

thanks,
katie

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 5:26PM
estherclee

Hi Teri,

Your bath/tub layout is exactly like mine and I was wondering how you are enjoying the wrap around glass? We are considering putting up a partial wall where the tub meets the shower. It's more closed in, but we thought we could save on the cost of having a corner piece of glass. Did you look into that?

Thanks,
Esther

Bookmark   December 9, 2006 at 11:19AM
teri47

Hi Ester,
I love my bathroom!! I wanted a light and airy feel in that room so I have very pleased with the glass wall between the shower and tub. I have three windows in the room so it really does get a lot of light. As far as cleaning the class I only use the Miracle Cloths about once a month. The rest of the time I just wipe down the glass and tile with a squggie (? spel?) and then wipe down with my shower towel after I dry myself. Takes all of 2 minutes. I don't have any water marks or soap scum on the tile or glass shower walls. I love it!
I would like to see pictures of your bathroom!
Teri

Bookmark   December 9, 2006 at 6:22PM
twitchy

Hi Teri, beautiful bathroom!! I love the dark wood against that paint color. Did you use the Silver Sage on the ceiling as well? I love how that looks!

Bookmark   February 1, 2007 at 7:36PM
rrs626

It is beautiful --- can you tell us more about the shampoo/soap niche in the shower?

Bookmark   February 21, 2007 at 11:35AM
More Discussions
bathroom window
I'm getting ready to waterproof my bath/shower alcove...
spielbass
Ledges, niches and shelves
In our first remodel, we did niches (don't like them),...
sjhockeyfan325
American Standard Vormax Toilet
Does any one have an experience with this toilet? http://www.americanstandard-us.com/vormax/ I...
David
Show me pictures of your tile 'rug'
We'd like to do this and are looking for design ideas....
kate38
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™