Christofle China, Very Rare

hcoltonApril 25, 2012

I have 12 pieces of Christofle china. I have tried for months to find some information about this china but have been unsuccessful all the while. If anyone has ANY information about this china please let me know. I have 4 dessert plates, 4 tea cups, and 4 tea saucers. The pattern on the china is called Golden Flames I believe, and the barcodes on the cups (all 4 cups have barcodes still intact) have the pattern name "Savane." I have tried and tried to find something on where to find the value of my set. I have seen other Christofle china for sale (none in my pattern) that has sold for hundreds of dollars per piece. Please someone helps me find a buyer for my china. I also have pictures if anyone would like more information, and the barcode numbers. I am also including a link to a piece that has the exact pattern as my china, it is the only piece I could find on the internet by Christofle with the same pattern as mine. It is on Ebay.com. Thanks much!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ebay Christofle Pattern Design

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Post a picture and perhaps you will find out more. I see you have inquired on a couple of boards.....
A picture would help people know what you have.
And it's unlikely that Christofle china has a bar code sticker.
Linda C

Bookmark   April 25, 2012 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
Need Help to ID Native American Jewelry Bracelet
I picked this up at local garage sale and thought it...
devincu
Why isn't furniture selling?
I've been trying to sell this 45" diameter vintage...
debodun
Ruby cut to clear bowl set - help with identification
A while ago I bought this set of four ruby glass bowls...
lana_roma
Mystery Lamp Company
Hello. I am trying to find out information about the...
debragcar
Trying to ID style of decoration on this 19th century table
This table (called a "plant stand" by the...
jacqueline9CA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™