Avon collectors

vannieApril 7, 2014

We just bought a house that had an
Avon Florentine lady in the original container, down to the wrapping inside. Anybody know if there's a market for that kind of stuff? I found a lot on e bay and the prices really varied. Any Avon collectors out there?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
emma

I don't think they are worth anything anymore. When you check ebay, check "completed sales". That will show the sold prices or if it didn't sell. That is the true value.

Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 7:29PM
vannie

It doesn't appeal to me except it's in the original box and liner. I'm gonna ask my Avon gal if she knows--I'd be happy to give it to someone. We bought a house and the man left almost everything there, including the furniture, tools, etc. Everything but his clothes, so we've got a house full of stuff to get rid of. I'd never seen on of these Avon things before.

Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 8:58PM
vannie

It doesn't appeal to me except it's in the original box and liner. I'm gonna ask my Avon gal if she knows--I'd be happy to give it to someone. We bought a house and the man left almost everything there, including the furniture, tools, etc. Everything but his clothes, so we've got a house full of stuff to get rid of. I'd never seen on of these Avon things before.

Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 8:59PM
teddybear_2009

Go into the etsy and ebay sites and you can see whats listed and what has sold and for how much and it will give you a general idea of what you may like to sell yours for. People collect all kinds of things and they do have some value to someone. Hope this helps.

Bookmark   April 17, 2014 at 12:09PM
vannie

Thanks, teddybear. That's true--I collect giraffes. Lol

Bookmark   April 17, 2014 at 8:51PM
More Discussions
Japanese Floral Calendar Plate Collection by Hamilton
I was given a set of 12 Japanese Chokin plates by a...
alygal
camelback sofa
Hello there - could anyone help me to identify the...
jerome_shorter
help identifying antique table
I found this table at an estate sale for 45 dollars....
moya0311
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Dones
Any Idea what this item could be?
Simply put I have zero idea what this could be, It...
mikerond
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™