Halo Trims

sofiaJune 23, 2006

New to all the terms...I need to buy the trims for my basement and I I came across Halo 301P & Halo 401P. What is the difference?

Do I need the baffle too or I can just put the trim?



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The difference is in the size and the light bulb you can (should) use with each. The 301 trim is sized for an R30 bulb, the 401 for an R40 reflector bulb. If you buy the recessed fixture and the trim, you should be all set up.

    Bookmark   June 24, 2006 at 9:17AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Str'l Wood Floor + CrwlSpace vs Concrete Slab
Hello, We were discussing our plans with a builder...
Easier way to burst up concrete?
Since it seem I have to do some concrete busting work...
making the crawl space more useful?
My house has a (vented) crawl space between 2 and 3'...
Which drywall to use in the basement?
Hi, I am finishing a basement that is under the attached...
Ductwork through joist question
Hi, I know this is possibly controversial...I understand...
Sponsored Products
Sweetheart Vanity Chair
$249.00 | FRONTGATE
Van Teal Little Outburst Too Gold Leaf Table Lamp
Euro Style Lighting
Progress Lighting 5 In. White Open Trim P8168-28
$12.60 | Home Depot
Beaumont Concealed 2 Outlet Twin & Diverter Thermostatic Shower Valve
Hudson Reed
Aqua Trim Jute Lunch Tote
$14.99 | zulily
Marbella Mahogany Camelback Nail Trim Dining Chairs (Set of 2)
Babar Sand 23-Inch Square Floor Pillow
$41.99 | Bellacor
King White Coverlet with Pink Trim 108" x 96" - WHITE
$575.00 | Horchow
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™