Furniture Stamp 'KF' - Do you know who this is?

haley_cometApril 12, 2011

Hi there,

Yesterday I purchased online a 10 peice french provincial style white girls bedroom that was originally purchased in an estate sale belonging to an elderly italian couple.

Inside the drawers there is a manufacturers stamp "KF"...I have been trying to look online to see who the maker is without any luck.

I don't care about the value I just like older/vintage peices and would like to know the age and history of the you have any ideas?

The "KF" letters are in a striped rectangular shape.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

No, Don't know if French Provincial set I had in DD's room had any markings or not but I got them at Sears in 1968,bed had the covering over the top, forgotten what it called. It held up well. Had gold accents on it. It's long gone passed on to another relative I think. Pic would help!

    Bookmark   April 13, 2011 at 12:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

After some research, I'm pretty sure this is "Kling Furniture". Do a Google Image search, and you'll see the logo similarities over the years.
They did a lot of mid-century provencal style pieces, it seems.

    Bookmark   July 12, 2013 at 1:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with print
Have some one seen this name on artwork or know of...
camelback sofa
Hello there - could anyone help me to identify the...
Are garage sales a thing of the past?
Years ago when my mom and I had garage sales, our yard...
Name on artwork
I just got this photo today, have you ever hear of...
Sponsored Products
Cambridge Light Blue and Ivory Square: 10 Ft. x 10 Ft. Rug
$525.95 | Bellacor
Flax Stratford Silkspun Rope Hammock
Satellite Sconce
Design Within Reach
Mango Side Tables - Set of 2
$489.99 | Dot & Bo
Antoinette Queen Bed - CHAMPAGNE
$5,899.00 | Horchow
Fun Furnishings Black Zebra Sofa Sleeper with Pillows - 11209
$196.51 | Hayneedle
Olivia 5 Piece Queen Bedroom Set in Black
$1,276.00 | LexMod
AICO Furniture - Cloch_ 6 Drawer Chest - 10070-32
Great Furniture Deal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™