Parabolic lights

andrelaplume2May 22, 2011

I am deciding on the typical 2 x 4 3 tube T8 flourecent lights for dropped ceilings...the ones with the plastic insert to hide the bulbs and a new offering at HD....parabolic 2 x 4 flourecent lights.....these also have 3 - T8 bulbs...they sort of look like the ones you see in offices.....which type provide the most light?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

bumping me down....

    Bookmark   July 7, 2011 at 11:03AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
FG & Rim Joist Insulation --- HELP!!!
Help - My builder (doing a fire rebuild) wants to put...
What kind of ceiling to do?
We are wanting to finish out basement rustic/lodge...
Which drywall to use in the basement?
Hi, I am finishing a basement that is under the attached...
Walkout Basement in Texas
Greetings to all! I have a sloping lot on Lake Conroe...
Ductwork through joist question
Hi, I know this is possibly controversial...I understand...
Sponsored Products
Kichler Sutter Place Premier Modern Contempo Ceiling Fan
Desert Steel 32 in. Sunflower Garden Torch - 409-003
$64.18 | Hayneedle
Silva LED CM Flushmount by Bruck Lighting Systems
$438.40 | Lumens
Bright Red Ovo Table Lamp
$99.99 | Lamps Plus
Simkar 2x4 Recessed Lens Troffer, 3 lamp, 32W T8, Two Ballasts, EM Backup
LBC Lighting
FSJ 7 Light Round LED Canopy
Series 930 Opal/Black Flush Mount
$54.00 | Bellacor
Grape Harvest Bold Stripe Ovo Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™