antique monarch electric range

cadlacMarch 31, 2008

i just bought an antique monarch electric cooking range. it is from the early to mid 1930s. the model number on it F17HGW. it is a 3 burner with the oven underneath the cooktop on the right and a door on the left with a electric crock pot type thing on the left that slides out. the stove is in excellent condition and complete with the the oven timer and clock. i was wondering if anyone out there might have any info on this stove, or any tips on where i might be able to find parts if needed.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mfrog

The crock pot type thing is called a deep well cooker. There are quite a few internet places to get parts, just google "antique stove" you will come up with most of them.
With a model number you can also go to your local appliance parts dealer & you would be surprised what you can still replace. I had a '51 GE, & was able to get most parts locally.

Bookmark   April 1, 2008 at 2:46AM
razzorchristensen_hotmail_com

yes i have a very old Monarch electric range with two burners and an oven with a MARBLE top i'm curious what year it might but i don't know were to find the serial number I was hoping that you could give me any kind of information on this antique

Bookmark   March 18, 2011 at 3:02AM
webmaster_monarchrange_com

Ryan, if you email to me a photo of your stove I will try to help you. You can also look on monarchrange.com which is my website for Monarch ranges.

Here is a link that might be useful: Remembering Monarch Range

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 10:09AM
lkb1947_yahoo_com

I have an old Monarch range. Pat #2133184. It has 2 coal
burners and 4 electric. It got ruined in a basement flood and is badly rusted. I can't even open door to look for serial number. Should I try to salvage any of it or just scrap the whole thing? Don't know if anyone cold use any
parts.
Thanks,
Lanny

Bookmark   April 19, 2011 at 10:43AM
sbrown_wallacepolice_com

I have an old thimble with Monarch Ranges on it is it worth any thing at all. Is it collectable?

Bookmark   May 10, 2011 at 12:48AM
homebody12

i have a monarch model 15C, could anyone help me with finding replacement parts?

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 12:34PM
More Discussions
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Dones
Can anyone identify this nightstand?
This nightstand was my grandmas and was given to me...
Michael Potter
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
SFQ54
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
Dones
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™