Please help identify teapot

chrisandra11March 3, 2013

i found this teapot at a thrift store
on the bottom of the pot is MADEN JAPAN on red.
i need to know what the pattern is called and the maker. Will post another pix of the bottom after i post this one. thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Japanese lustreware dates from the mid-1920s through the end of the 1930s. Not easy to find the maker because they were mass produced and inexpensive and just marked "Japan" or "Made in Japan". Do a search on E-Bay and you will find a lot listed. HTH

    Bookmark   March 4, 2013 at 5:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
Need Help to ID Native American Jewelry Bracelet
I picked this up at local garage sale and thought it...
Mystery Lamp Company
Hello. I am trying to find out information about the...
walnut panel
Hi Everyone, I bought this 30" piece at an auction...
help identifying antique table
I found this table at an estate sale for 45 dollars....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™