Need ideas to get them moving!

WIKimAugust 10, 2004

We have water in our bedroom. Nothing of ours is getting wet, YET. Called maint. Sun. no one came called Mon someone came and looked and it baffeled him. No one came Tues. We called Tues.(today) Now how do I get them to get this puddle of water out of my bedroom? What ever was leaking still is. I am soaking up water out of the carpet everyday and it is back in the morn. I am in MN if that matters at all in rules. I is probobly a big problem cuz there is no plumming in that area and we are on the ground floor and the walls are fine. ANd the radiators are not leaking (maint. determined that) So how long do I have to give them to fix it before I get to get something for my inconvienance (if ever)?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lazy_gardens

Look up your state's landlord/tenant laws or call the state government and ask them where to get a copy.

Usually there is an exception for time limits when there is an emergency, and a flooding bedroom probably qualifies.

Sounds like a leak in an under-the-slab pipe to me.

Bookmark   August 12, 2004 at 5:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
WIKim

Turns out the sprinkler outside on that wall was shooting up under the siding. (I am sure there is/will be a big problem there one day is not right now) They say it is fixed and they will come and clean the carpet soon. If it doesn't happen this week I will have to get mean.

Bookmark   August 12, 2004 at 7:00PM
More Discussions
Help with reducing noise
I live in a second floor apartment with my 5 year old...
erin277
Finding apartment in Cary NC?
Hi, I am a single mom of two moving into Cary NC area...
aaaaaaaa
Bathroom decorating ideas
Hi! I just moved in to an older style apartment building,...
Apart-ster
Quiet Hours???? HELP!
What exactly constitutes being quiet during quiet hours? This...
MaryCR
Temporary Housing
The post tell us fine information about the housing....
dayamrae138
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™