linnea has a question I can't answer

debodunMarch 14, 2012

Posted by linnea56 (My Page) on

Wed, Mar 14, 12 at 13:53

Since last night: I cannot get the clickable link to "Post a Message" to work. The one below the green bar on the header, and above the title of the forum. I cannot get any of the top ones to work, so no Search, no Other forums, etc. Which means I cannot originate a thread. I can open any of the threads to read them, but I can not start a new one. This is SO frustrating! I have questions to ask, and it feels like being gagged!

Is anyone having this problem? I emailed Garden web, but who knows if I will hear back. This is true for all the forums I normally use, Garden too. Could I have been blocked in some way? I have never tried to sell anything here, so have not violated any rules.

If this is sent to you, because I had to add it on to your post on a different topic, I apologize, but replies are my only means of posting right now. Would you please copy and paste it to a fresh message and post it? Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
antiquesilver

The top links aren't working on mine, either but it seems to only be on the Antiques Forum. To post, I usually use the place at the bottom of the page & that seems to be viable.

Bookmark   March 14, 2012 at 4:39PM
linnea56

Thanks, debodun and antique silver!I have found a few forums where I CAN post, but they are all ones I don't use :)

Bookmark   March 14, 2012 at 11:38PM
linnea56

I'm glad there is more than one option. Funny, I looked for a link at the bottom of the page, even though I knew I had seen this before. THat big box was so large, I almost didn't see it!

Bookmark   March 14, 2012 at 11:42PM
More Discussions
help identifying antique table
I found this table at an estate sale for 45 dollars....
moya0311
Haviland France Limoge Covered Veg. Bowl
I have a lovely Haviland veggie bowl here but I can't...
Llweyn
Any Idea what this item could be?
Simply put I have zero idea what this could be, It...
mikerond
Need history of "Lister Woodcraft"
Trying to determine if this wooden candlestick is really...
bradleyd_svh
Three crown stamp on fork: Swedish or U.S.?
Any idea on the age or authenticity of this brass fork...
bradleyd_svh
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™