Help - Carver chair

AhcasMarch 13, 2013

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify what kind of chair this is and how much it's possibly worth? It's been left to me by my Father and I'm sure he said it was a carver chair made from Mahogany. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A carver is simply a dining chair with arms. It looks like Regency or Regency revival, I can't tell from your one picture. If you would post some more detailed shots I'm sure we could give you a better definition of it. Do you have the rest of the set? mfrog

    Bookmark   March 13, 2013 at 1:09PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Haviland France Limoge Covered Veg. Bowl
I have a lovely Haviland veggie bowl here but I can't...
Assistance regarding Lofisa Porcelain
Can anyone shed some light on this piece? I bought...
walnut panel
Hi Everyone, I bought this 30" piece at an auction...
Need help identifying this lamp.
Please see the picture below. The lamp was originally...
Chuck Wert
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™